6. The Mute

I do Not Own Teen Wolf , I so badly wish I did but unfortunately I don't .

I was about to sit on the bleacher with the girls but I changed my mind and I stood up on the field waiting for Coach, He blew his whistle .

"Hustle" He said 

Then all the players stood in front of him .

"McCall and Stilinski Grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-ones. Let's go ! Line it up!" He ordered and everyone took their position and the Coach walked over to me.

"I still can stay here with you right ?" I asked, He sighed then nodded even though he's annoying I like him, I think everyone secretly does.

Scott and Stiles were talking to each other and I tried to listen to them even though I have no super hearing

"We still don't know if he's a werewolf too and if he is, He'd just be cheating and we'd be cheating the cheater" Stiles told Scott , they really think that this new kid is a werewolf ?

"But he's not.I'd know , I'd be able to catch a scent or something" Scott pointed

"Maybe you need to get closer" Stiles suggested

"I think I'm about to get my chance" Scott said

So the two-on-ones is where they're not supposed to let anyone get closer to the goalie and score .

The first one to go was Garett that little freshman blondie-slash-dumbass, He started running toward Scott and Stiles and They both ran toward him and Made Garett stick's fall to the ground.

"Yes!" I jumped clapping my hands

"That's my boys! This two are like sons to me" The coach said

The second player ran toward them but they made him fall to the ground , I jumped another time.

"Wohoo!"

The next one, they did the same with him and he fell on the ground too.

"That's how it is ! That's How It's Done!" The coach Yelled 

they bumped each others chest but of course stupid like he is, Stiles fell on the ground then quickly got up.

Well now, The next one to go is Liam and the kid certainly did look confident as hell, Scott and Stiles glanced at each other before they started running toward Liam . 

Stiles tried to block him but failed and Scott did the same but failed too, Liam ran past them and threw the ball and of course he freaking scored. All the players started cheering him up,I narrowed my eyes at him, how can he be that good ?

"That was luck!" I turned around to see no other then Malia 

"Oh no" I sighed , looking up

"Do-over" She yelled again

"Sweetheart, there's no do-overs This is practice" He yelled back

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles" She said and I smiled

"With mine it'll be twenty bucks" I said and smiled at Malia and she smiled back

"I'll take that action" The coach said , "Hey, come back in here Liam!" He called

Liam and the boys went back to their positions and Dunbar started running toward them Stiles jumped trying to make his stick fall but failed but while Liam was looking at Stiles, Scott too that advantage and slided under him and he flipped him over and Made him fall to the ground and I was absolutely sure that I  heard a loud crack, I think everyone aeound us did. The next thing we know Liam was groaning in pain on the floor.