"Why the fuck does everyone meet him and I don't? I deserve it."

I walked around a little more, eyes glued to my phone, trying to find out where exactly Calum was but nothing.

It was already 4pm and I was exhausted.

Exhausted from running around in the hot sun.

Exhausted from trying to find him.

I sat down in the nearest Starbucks which always reminded me of how much white girls Luke and I were. I ordered something fruity and fresh and cold and sat down in one of the booths. 

[to: lukey poo]

i have no luck please say something that could cheer me up bc im very sad rn

[from: lukey poo]

calum thinks about you while wanking

I smiled to myself, happy about that answer.

[to: lukey poo]

you always know what to say i love you

I put down my phone and took a sip from whatever I ordered. It tasted nice.

I looked around, watching some people, thinking about what they were thinking and then someone catched my eye.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

[to: lukey poo]

LUKE I THINK CALUMS SITTING IN THE SAME STARBUCKS AS ME WHAT DO I DO

LUKE WHAT THE FUCK ANSWER YOU PHONE

YOU SHITTY BASTARD I HATE YOU WHY DONT YOU HELP ME

I put down my phone again and just stared at him.

He was so beautiful. My heart was beating really fast because the boy who makes me happy the most was sitting in the same room as me and I was too nervous to get up and talk to him.

I hated myself. Why couldn't I just get up and get my ass over to him? This could be my only chance and I was wasting it.

I was wasting it.

Suddenly a notification popped up on my phone.

@CalumHood sent you a direct message!

With shaking hands I opened the message.

from: @CalumHood

stop staring at me and come over you handsome piece of shit

I laughed and looked up, just to see him smiling at me.

"Get your shit together, Michael," I said to myself and got up, walking over to him with shaky legs.

"You called me a piece of shit, that's rude," I said and he laughed. 

"I called you a handsome piece of shit. That was a compliment."

I sat down next to him and laughed.

"Still, you called me shit. That's not something you should say to your fans who support and love you."

He looked down at his coffee, "You know, I was actually hoping I would meet you today."

"What? You were hoping to meet me?" I asked, "I'm not special."

He frowned, "Don't say that. You are special to a lot of people, I'm sure," he said and I blushed.

"Thank you, I guess," I said. "By the way, next time you're in LA you should give me directions to the places where I can find you. I was walking around for hours and now I'm exhausted."