Sneek Peek!

Time started to pass. It has been one week since Raj was admitted in the hospital but no one was allowed to meet him. In this one week, Malhotra's developed a special bond with the Murty's. Nyonika had got a daughter cum best friend with whom she could share everything and Nandini also took care of her like her own mother whereas this week in Murty Mansion had brought Manik and Nandini very close. Yashwardhan could see something between them which no one could. For everyone they had become best of friends and buddies. They would wait for each other at dinner, talk till late nights and became each other's backbone.

Whereas on the other hand Raj was recovering really quickly. Nandini used to meet Raj daily, in this week Raj and Nandini had developed an unbreakable father-daughter bond. He was really fond of her. He threw tantrums at her would ask her to feed him and what not. Nandini was more than happy to do that. She was living a dream in reality, she always wanted to do all these things for her father but unfortunately couldn't.

It was Saturday morning and everyone was having their breakfast in Murty Mansion. Nandini was constantly using her phone which irked Manik. He suddenly took away her phone.

Nandini:-  What the hell?
Manik:- Exactly! What the hell Nandu? You can't be working on breakfast table!
Nandini:- Manik, it's urgent, just two minutes!

Everyone smiled seeing them. Over this week they got to see their friendship and bond bloom like never before.