THE TRUTH

Mishkat comes back after freshening up and sits near Nandini.
While Manbir also come back.

Nandini:- Miku please ek baat manega?
Mishkat:-  Maine kabhi refuse Kiya hai tujhe?
Nandini:- Tell everything to your family. They deserve to know. Miku before jumping on to any conclusions, I just want you to realize that I saw that hurt on Manik's face when he heard our conversation and didn't have any idea about his brother's life. Aunty, Viren Bhaiya, everyone deserve to know. They are your family and trust me they won't judge you instead they will support you.
Mishkat:- Will they forgive me? Will they trust me?
Nandini:- That's the family for! They are gonna love you and help you heal yourself.
Mishkat:- Will you be there by my side?
Nandini:- I am always there holding on to you tight, I have held your back and will never let you fall lil bro!
Mishkat:- I want you to be there when I tell them the truth!
Nandini:- They are your family and they won't like to have an intruder when you tell this to them. Don't take me wrong but I think it should be just you and them and once you tell them the truth you can come to me, I will be waiting for you! Promise!
Mishkat:- Nandini promise?

She just blinked her eyes. Manbir eyes moistened seeing the bond they share. Suddenly there was announcement asking all the students to come to the auditorium. Mishkat helped Nandini and took her to the auditorium while Manbir followed. They all stood there in the auditorium when suddenly the lights went off and Nandini clutched Manik's hand who was right beside her as she was afraid of the darkness. Manik saw her and tighten his grip under which she relaxed instantly. The spot light fell on the stage and a person strummed his guitar. And he turned around and started singing.

Hmm
Kiska hai ye tumko, intezaar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar toh, ek baar, main hoon na) x2

Maddy starts singing while the only word that escapes from Nandini's mouth is Maddy! Manik looks at her and then at the stage. His body stiffened.

Khaamosh kyun ho, jo bhi kehna hai kaho
Dil chaahe jitna, pyaar utna maang lo ho
Tumko milega, utna pyaar, main hoon na
Kiska hai ye tumko, intezaar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar toh, ek baar, main hoon na

Aryaman enters singing with the electric guitar in his hand and spots Nandini and winks at her. Nandini is overwhelmed seeing her family cum friends after long.

Kabhi jo tum socho, ke tum ye dekho
Arre kitna mujhko tumse pyaar hai
Toh chup mat rehena, ye mujhse kehena
Arre koyi kya aisa bhi yaar hai

Ishaan sings while playing his all time favorite drums and tears form in Nandini's eyes as she knows what all they want to convey and Manbir are in a shock to see Nandini and the three guys. As their eyes were fixed on her.

Dil hi nahin de jaan bhi de jo tumhein -2 ho
Toh main kahoonga sarkaar, main hoon na

Maddy sings looking at her and dramatically salutes her making her laugh a little while Mishkat laughs too.

Kiska hai ye tumko, intezaar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar toh, ek baar, main hoon na
Khaamosh kyun ho, jo bhi kehna hai kaho
Dil chaahe jitna, pyaar utna maang lo ho
Tumko milega, utna pyaar, main hoon na
Kiska hai ye tumko, intezaar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar toh, ek baar, main hoon na

Suddenly Nandini finds two arms encircling her neck and she recognizes the touch she smiles with tears in her eyes. Manvi comes in front and hugs her tightly while singing. She holds her hand and takes her on the stage near her keyboard. And starts playing it.

Male Voice:
Ho... Ye... Ho... Ye...

Aryaman sings

Female Chorus:
(Sa Re Ga Pa Ga Re Ga -3 Sa

Nandini and Manvi together sing.

Male Chorus:
Pa ra ra ram -4) -2

Maddy, Arya, and Ishaan sing together.

Kehne ki ho dil mein koyi baat, mujhse kaho

Aryaman sings dramatically while sitting on his knees in front of Nandini while she nods and makes him stand and takes him in a side hug.

Koyi pal ho din ho ya ho raat, mujhse kaho

Ishaan sings while encircling his arms around Nandini from behind while she rests on his chest.

Koyi mushkil koyi pareshaani aaye
Tumhein lage kuchh thheek nahin haalaat, mujhse kaho
Koyi ho tamanna ya ho koyi aarzoo - 2 ho...
Rehena kabhi na beqaraar, main hoon na

Maddy sings looking at all of them and especially at Nandini, he wanted to say that as she has been their protector in all these years, he will be hers and will stand with her in all ups and downs.

Kiska hai ye tumko, intezaar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar toh, ek baar, main hoon na
Khaamosh kyun ho, jo bhi kehna hai kaho
Dil chaahe jitna, pyaar utna maang lo ho
Tumko milega, utna pyaar, main hoon na
Kiska hai ye tumko, intezaar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar toh, ek baar, main hoon n

The song ended with a big round of applause by the audience who were just going mad seeing their favorite band performance after 6 long months. Dazzlers was the only work echoing in the auditorium.

Shock would be an understatement for Manbir and Fab 3 who had joined the performance in the middle. They all turned towards Mishkat having lots of questions in their eyes to which he understood. They all came out and went towards Fab 5 jam room.

Dhruv:- We haven't got the keys Mishkat, it's with the president.
Mishkat:- I got it from her Dhruv, don't worry. And there is a surprise for all of you once you enter in your territory.

They all entered and as the lights turned on, everyone was shocked, surprised and what not. Happy tears made their way from their eyes. Their instruments were kept just the way they used to keep it and the entire room was filled with their pictures from their first performance till the time they left space. Every single memory, it looked eternal. The symbol of the friendship and the icing on the cake was the collage.

Cabir and Mukti:- Wow!!! Who did all this? They preserved all our memories!!!
Mishkat:- President, I mean Nandini did this! She said she knows the importance of memories and they are meant to be preserved forever.

Manik had a gush of feelings in his heart. He was attracted to her and felt a deep connection with her since their first meet, little did he knew, his destiny was written with her whom he can call his!

Finally another chapter up!
Keep supporting and reading!
#Okthanksbye