Sunshine or Sunset

Nandini and Manik slept in that position only, Nandini was sitting with her back resting on the tree trunk. The night passed peacefully or maybe it was calm before the storm. At dawn Manik shuttered and opened his eyes and it took a while to register his surroundings, when he realized that he was sleeping in Nandini's lap. He woke up with a blow which broke Nandini's peaceful slumber too.

Manik:- Nandu, I am so sorry I slept in your lap, it would have been so uncomfortable for you, I was really careless and couldn't figure out when I did sleep. Really sorry.

Whereas Nandini was a little surprised hearing Nandu from him. Manik thought she didn't like it.

Manik:- I am sorry, I won't call you Nandu again, it just slipped.
Nandini:- Manik, aren't we friends anymore?
Manik:- (panicking) Why are you saying this, did I do something very wrong?
Nandini:- Oh ho, pagal ho tum! Mera Matlab if we are friends rather as you said the other day best friends you can call me anything and don't need to be sorry for anything, last night my best friend needed me so it was my duty to be there for him.

Manik gave an ear to ear smile to Nandini and with that they moved forward towards the shore. It was time for the sun rise. As the light hit the shore, it was mesmerizing. Nandini was looking at the horizon while Manik looked at calm face when suddenly Nandini turned towards him.

Nandini:- Manik, today with this new sun, I want you to promise me something. But before that I will confess something. Manik, as you said that day about we being best friends, I will say it would be my pleasure to have you as my best friend. I have seen you as a person who loves his family and friends, Fab 5 to the core and would be blessed to have you in my life. You are responsible, mature but at the same time kid at heart.

Manik was amazed at her words, in such a short time she understood him like no one did. Though he never showed but he loved to throw tantrums but then as some circumstances took a toll be forgot himself a bit in them.

Nandini:- Now I want you to promise me that you will share your every thought with me, even though you have an amazing family and friends but I know you never want to bother them so restrain yourself from expressing in front of them. I want you to promise that you won't punish yourself in your anger, and share it to reduce your pain in return I promise you to be by your side, and never judge. I will support you as a friend and also take all your tantrums as a best friend.

Manik was overwhelmed and just hugged her tightly to which Nandini was startled but then responded as she knew he must be undergoing many emotions. He broke the hug after a while and held her hands.

Manik:- I promise Nandini to share everything but I also want to promise me that you will make me your 2 am buddy as you will mine. I know you are confused but as I realized you were here all alone in the middle of the night, so I just want that you to tell me whatever you want to do, even if you want privacy, I will come along, stay at distance and won't disturb you.

Nandini nodded in agreement. While Manik thought to lighten the situation.

Manik:- I must tell you Ms Murty, that this friend of yours is not going to leave you and will irritate you alot. But now that you have given me your words you can't back out. (He winks!)
Nandini:- (playing along) Who wants to back out Mr Malhotra? Come on!

They both end up laughing like maniacs. Nandini was satisfied that Manik was at peace whereas for Manik he had got a special friend in front of whom he can everything without having the fear of being judged. He can keep his fears a d insecurities in front of her. Their day began with a beautiful memory, it made them come close to each other but they were too happy to notice that. With that they moved towards their respective places oy after promising to meet each other at SPACE. Coming back home they both freshened up. As Ruhi and Aarav had a leave today so Nandini decided to take them with her to SPACE. She had taken the  with her before also and everyone adored the bro-sis duo.

While here Fab 5 reached SPACE with their famous attitude and got to know that they will be practicing in the auditorium today. As they entered the auditorium, they were mesmerized. But one of them was fuming in anger. Alya moved to the stage and was about to slap the little girl playing the keyboard but was stopped by a strong hand.

Nandini:- Dare you raise your hand on her, Ms Alya and I won't think twice before breaking it! (Nandini shouted)
Alya:- You bloody whore, you would tell me what to do and what not to? Status hai hi Kya tumhara?
Mishkat and Maddy:- Stop it Alya before I forget that you are a girl and that too bhai's friend.
And you are talking about her status, she is one and only The Nandini Murthy, she actually has got the audacity to keep thousands like you at her feet. She is the princess of the Murty Empire. So what's your fucking status?

Alya was shocked while Nandini embraced Ruhi. Fab 4 were ashamed and shocked of all the happenings as they never expected Alta to behave like that.

Short update!
Get more soon!
#Okaythanksbye