New Beginnings of Some Old Bonds

Malhotra Mansion
Everyone got up in the morning to follow their regime but two of the souls were in their own la la Land. One of them was but obvious Viren, who wanted everything to be perfect for his Choti. He told Nyonika about her likes and dislikes and got gifts for her. And the other one was none other than Manik.
He was lost in her dreams. He was thinking about the time he spent with her, when Mishkat shouted in his ears to bring him back to the reality.

Manik:- What the hell? Is this the way to call someone?
Mishkat:- Is this the way to behave? We have been calling you from past 10 minutes and you are lost in someone's dreams!
(He winks)
Manik:- Shut up! What's the plan today?
Viren:- I will get back by 6 today and I don't want anyone to interrupt. I will see everything personally for my Choti.
Mishkat:- Even I will come back with you Bhai, after all she's my best friend.
Manik:- Even I will get back soon!

Everyone looks at him surprised. They haven't seen Manik so excited for someone's arrival.

Manik:- (Covering up) Even Fab4 are coming back today, so I called them over.
Raj:- Then it's decided, we all will be back by 6 in the evening. Nyonika, if you need anything let us know.

Nyonika nodded and the Malhotra men left for their office and tried to wind up with their work as soon as possible.

Murty Mansion
Nandini got up and saw Ruhi sleeping snuggling more into her. She smiled and pecked her forehead and moved to freshen up.
She was coming down when the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and the person flung into her arms.
Nandini:- You were supposed to back by the evening, then how come?
Abhimanyu:- Arre babydoll, I was just missing you and the work also got over so here I am!
Nandini:- That's good, you freshen up and I will lay down the breakfast and yes you aren't coming to the office today. And I don't want any arguments.
Abhimanyu:- Yes ma'am!
(He chuckled.)

Soon it was evening and Abhimanyu along with Nandini and Ruhi left for Malhotra Mansion. After a 30 minutes drive they pulled up in front of the mansion and the guards let them in as they were already aware of their arrival, while their bodyguards surrounded the mansion to ensure their safety.
As soon as Nandini comes out, a guard handed over a box with a note to Nandini which perplexed her. She opened the note which said, "You were my home away from home and still I found peace when I interacted with you, but that time I didn't have any idea that my Choti has grown up to be so beautiful and successful. Proud of you jaan."
The only word that escaped from her mouth was Viru bhaiya.! She opened the box to find a star bracelet in it. Her eyes were filled with tears which she wiped off. Abhimanyu and Ruhi were waiting for an explanation, to which she said she will tell later as they were getting late.
They rang the doorbell only to be received by a Butler. As soon as they entered the mansion, rose petals started falling on them which further confused them as they were here for a formal dinner but faintly they knew that this was the beginning of some exceptional bonds.
Abhimanyu and Nandini were confused after all the events while Ruhi seemed to enjoy this welcome.
Suddenly their attention was diverted towards a voice.

Voice:- I never had even a faint idea that my choti will grow up into a real princess. The same girl who used to run behind me the entire day, who used to listen to my cranky talks and would also encourage me. I never knew ki Meri gudiya itni badi ho gyi!

Tears started to flow from Nandini's eyes which was a clear indication that she had recognized the voice well. She wanted to speak but her tears chocked her throat. She saw a man walking towards her, he opened his arms and said, "can I get my jadu ki jhappi?"
That was it Nandini flung into his arms and the both had endless tears in his eyes. By the time rest of the Malhotra's were also present adoring the duo, while Abhimanyu and Ruhi seemed to be perplexed. After what felt an eternity, they broke the hug.

Nandini:- Viru Bhaiya! I missed you so much. I thought I would never be able to meet you.... And her voice trailed off.
Viren:- How would you even think that princess? Don't you know that your Bhaiya can't live without his Choti. I love you bacha! And I missed you too!

This moment was broken by Ruhi.

Ruhi:- Does anyone remember that even we are here?
Mishkat:- Of course girlfriend, how can we not? I to love you na...
Ruhi:- Ohhh so cheesy boyfriend! Firstly will you explain what's happening? Why friend and maasi are crying?
Abhimanyu:- Bacha they are not crying, they are shedding happy tears, meeting each other after 9 years.

Yes, Abhimanyu figured out as Nandini had told alot about her Viru Bhaiya to everyone.
Later Nandini, Abhimanyu and Ruhi greet Nyonika and she kissed Nandini's forehead saying that she is beautiful!

The Malhotra's had their dinner with the Murty's with Manik steeling glances of Nandini. Around 11pm they decided to call for the night and returned to their respective places.