New Beginnings!

Murty Mansion
A girl slightly opens the door of a room and smiles seeing him sleeping peacefully without those usual frowns on his forehead. She goes and sits next to the boy and slightly ruffles his hair and says, 'Goodmorning Bhai, rise and shine!
The boys shifts his head on her lap and wishes her, 'Goodmorning babydoll!'

Nandu:- Bhai, get up, I will just get your things right set, we have an important meeting today. Need to finalize the tender.
Abhi:- Oh yes, babydoll, I will right back.

Nandini smiles seeing him and moves to the next room to see her another brother sleeping on his stomach with his mouth slightly open!
She moves towards his walk-in closet, sets his things and starts waking him up.

Nandu:- Rishi, baby wakeup! It's 7, and today you got to drop Ru at school and we have a meeting to attend.
Rishab:- Dida, 5 minutes, please get my coffee, I will be up!

Nandini moves towards the kitchen to get his filter coffee and comes back only to find him sleeping. She again calls him while placing his coffee mug on the side table. He pulls her on the bed and shifts in her lap and sleeps while snuggling in her stomach. She smiles at his cute antics and ruffles his hair.

Nandini:- Rishu, wake up sleepy head,  you will be late for the breakfast and won't get those blueberry muffins which I made for you.

Rishab wakes up with a jerk and rushes to the bathroom to freshen up. Nandini laughs at him and moves towards her room to wake up her Ru. She enters and finds the bed empty and moves towards the balcony. Suddenly, she feels two tiny hands around her waist and a tiny figure back-hugging her. She smiles and turns around and picks and pecks her forehead, earning an ear to ear smile from the little one.

Nandini:- Good morning bacha, today my girl woke up on her own!
Ruhi:- Oh, ho massi! You know na I can't sleep without you! Today you forget to keep your scarf, I didn't feel your smell and warmth so woke up.

Nandini smiles listening to her complaint and kisses her cheeks.

Nandini:- Chalo, let's get our baby ready for school. Today Rishu Mamu will be dropping you, and today you will have to come to the office after school as today all of us have a very important meeting.
Ruhi:- No problem maasi! I will come, I will play in my room and won't disturb you, I will also meet Manvi maasi!! Yay!! Chalo...

Nandini smiles at her and picks her in her arms and makes her ready for school and then carries her down on her back.
They reach the dining hall only to find Abhi and Rishu waiting for them at the table. Ruhi gets down and runs towards them.

Ruhi:- Good morning my handsome mamus!!
Rishab and Abhi:- (Together) Good morning darling/chotu!

Ruhi kisses them on their cheeks and settles down. She smiles seeing her favorite muffins and peeks Nandini's cheeks.
They all have their breakfast and leave for their destinations. Nandini and Abhimanyu leave for the Murty Empire while Rishab goes to drop Ruhi at school and later joins the duo in the office.

Malhotra Mansion
Three boys all dressed up in their formal attires come down and greet a man in his 50s waiting for them in the study.

Boys:- Good morning dad!
Raj:- Good morning bachas! All ready? Let's discuss the last details of the meeting. This project is very important for our company. Murty's are very particular about their work, we can't afford to loose it.
Manik:- Dad, don't worry we will nail it.
Viren:- Yes dad! I have researched about the Murty's, their choices, work culture and everything is there in the presentation according to that only. So don't worry!

Meanwhile, a lady in her late 40s entire the premises and slaps her forehead.

Nyonika:- Kaam kaam aur kaam! Aur kuch aata hai aap sab ko?
Chalo breakfast is ready!
Mishkat:- Thank you mom! At least you remember that one has to have breakfast in the morning firstly and then work else some people over her open their eyes only to work!

Rest of the men give him a deadly glare.

Raj:-  Oye Khote de puttar, Tujhe kaam nhi karna to ja! Khane ke alwa kuch nhi aata! And he shakes his head in  disbelief.
Mi:- Dad you know yourself so well.

And he runs out. While Raj and others register what all he said and go behind him. They start chasing him and Mishkat hides behind an old man in his 80s.

Mi:- Dadu, bachao apne in zaalimon se!
Dadu:- Shaking his head negatively and say tune phir kuch gadbad ki hogi and twists his ears while other tease him.
Mi:- (crying fakingly) Dost dost na Raha! Pyaar Pyaar na Raha...

While other shake their heads in disbelief. Nyonika intervines and asks them to settle for the breakfast. All have their breakfast while chit-chatting to each other and then move towards their destination for the day that is Murty Empire but not before getting their good luck from their loved ones.