POV YUE
I arrive at home and I immediately throw myself on the couch.
"Yueyueeeee!" Su runs towards me.
"Hi, honey! How was your day?"
"Good, but they filled me with homeworks".
"Yeah ... And you should be in your room to finish them" Dylan intrudes, entering the living room.
"Now I'm going ... But ... I can not do it all by myself!" Su complains.
"All right ... I take a quick shower and I'll help you" I smile.
He runs into the his room satisfied.
"How come he always gets everything he wants?" snorts Dylan.
"he knows his stuff" I laugh.
I get up and stretch my legs.
I realize that Dylan is staring at me.
"What's up?" I ask him.
"Are you tired?"
"Just a little".
"You can't do everything alone in the bookstore ... From tomorrow I come to give you a help".
"What?! Dylan, don't worry ... I can do it, really! And then ... I want to show your father that he can trust me".
"I think he trusts you more than anyone else, actually," he replies with a half smile.
"Do you really think that?"
"I'm sure".
I don't know why, but I'm so happy to hear that I hug him.
"Hey!" he exclaims, displaced.
"Oh, sorry ... Um ... I'm going to take a shower!"
I escape to the bathroom and lock it.
While I take a shower I think back to these last days ... Since Dylan and I talked about his mother, I noticed that he is much less grumpy towards me ...
Sometimes I really try to remember what I may have done to make him detest me so much, but I can not think of anything. We have been classmates since Elementary Schools and we have even been friends ... I don't really know what has changed. Perhaps I became simply unpleasant. When you grow up, you change, right?
I get out of the shower and put on a wide shirt and a pair of shorts.
I go to Su's room and Dylan and I give us the change.
About half an hour passes when I hear the intercom ring ...
I run to see who it is.
"Sun Qian?"
Sun Qian is our classmate.
"Yue? Isn't ... Isn't this Dylan's house?" she asks me, confused.
"Oh ... Yes ... Yes, it's his home! I ... Um ... I come to help his little brother to do his homework".
She scrutinizes me from top to bottom.
"Homework? At this time in the evening? In shorts?"
1 to 0 for her.
"SHEN YUEEE! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY BLUE BOXERS ?!" screams Dylan from his room.
Sun Qian weirds her eyes.
2 to 0.
Damn, you idiot! I'm trying to help you here!
"Dylan, you have guests!"
"Guests? And who is it?"
He reaches us naked, with a towel around his waist.
And 3 to 0.
When he sees who I am talking with, he remains paralyzed.
"I waited for you for an hour in front of Sushiko, I asked for your address to Caesar," she explains, visibly angry.
"Oh, hell, forgive me, I ..."
"Did you forget about our date ?! You were the one who wanted to go out!"
Damn, Dylan ...
"It was my fault! I and Su were not able to solve an exercise and so he gave us a help ... Forgive me!" I exclaim, pretending to be sorry.
She shakes her head and turns away.
"Wait for me just a minute outside ... I'll put something on and get there!" he says.
"OUTSIDE?!"
"No! I mean... INSIDE! Inside!"
He runs in his room.
"Please sit down" I smile, pointing to the sofa.
"You are very hospitable to be someone who is here just to help a child do homework" she mutters, sitting down.
4 to 0.
Ok, I give up.
Fortunately, Dylan returns to us soon, this time dressed.
He goes to the kitchen.
Sun Qian and I look at him, perplexed, then we follow him.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"I prepare dinner for you and Su before I go".
I see her face and it doesn't bode well.
I approach him.
"Dylan ... I'll take care of it, you should not make her wait any longer" I whisper, so that only he can hear me.
"But dinner is my job and I didn't warn you that I would go out ..."
"It doesn't matter, you'll cook breakfast tomorrow, now go."
He looks at me as if to understand if I'm angry and I smile at him.
He nods.
"Er ... Well, we can go!" he exclaims, turning to Sun Qian.
I greet them and lock the door.
I really think it won't be an easy evening for him. What a fool.

POV DYLAN
We sit at our table and order dinner.
On the way, Sun Qian didn't speak to me.
"I'm sorry for making you wait so long, really ..." I tell her.
"Can you explain what she did to your house?"
Wow. Straight to the point.
"Er ... Shen Yue ... She gives me a help with Su".
"So she lives there with you, where is your father?"
Damn.
I explain the situation ...
When I finish telling, I understand that something is buzzing in her head.
"There's nothing between me and her, on the contrary, we don't get along very well" I smile at her.
"Are you sure? Because I really want to know you better, Dylan, but if you already have someone in your head ..."
Know me better, eh? I don't know why, but today, after being in the bookstore, I had the impulse to ask her out. I've never had a girlfriend ... But it would be fun, right? And then Sun Qian is beautiful and has a pretty good body, let's face it!
"I swear to you! And I want to know you better too" I reply, seriously.
And finally the evening takes another turn.
We eat and talk a lot.
She's cute, even if sometimes I think she doesn't understand me much ... And she doesn't laugh at my jokes ... And then she keeps me by the hand and this is a bit irritating ... But in short, it's just the first date, quite right?
After dinner, I immediately  accompany her home because it's late. She greets me with a kiss on the cheek.
When I get home, I hear the television is still on.
I go to the living room and I see Shen Yue and Su sleeping on the sofa, hugging each other.
A smile escapes me.
I take off my jacket and take Su up to his room, then I sit down on the carpet in front of the couch and I  try to wake Yue up.
Her eyes slowly open.
"Hey," she murmurs.
"Hey ... you fell asleep too tonight" I tell her.
"Yeah, it was a boring cartoon" she replies, sitting up with a yawn.
"Did you eat?"
"Yes, quiet... How did it go with Sun Qian?"
"Well, I think ... I told her that you live here. Thank you for covering me"
"I'm glad you had a nice evening", she smiles at me.
I wink at her and I get up. I wait for her to do it too, but I see that she doesn't move.
"Don't you go to sleep?" I ask her.
"I guess I sleep here ... I don't have the strength to get up" she laughs.
I roll my eyes and kneel in front of her, giving her back.
"What are you doing?"
"Get on, I'll take you to your room".
"Are you crazy? I'm heavy!"
"I know, but it doesn't matter... I owe you a favor first."
She hesitates for a moment, then she clings her arms around my neck and wraps my waist  with her legs.
I pull myself up and start walking.
It seems to bring a child on the back as she is small.
My hands on the bare skin of her legs cause me a strange feeling ... I think I blushed.
I adage her on the bed and she thanks me with a smile.
"Don't you get used to it ... Goodnight, Shen Yue," I mutter.
"Goodnight, Dylan".

Author's corner
I'm back! Hello girls 😘 Today I will be short because I have a terrible pain in the hands 😂
I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😉 what do you think about Sun Qian coming onto the scene? 😏 In the next chapter we will deepen this knowledge better ...
Thank you very much for all the warmth you give me with your comments and your votes 😘 big hugs 💜💛
Lucrezia.