"Love, wait."

Jungkook frowns and turns his head to look at the door.

"What's wrong? What is it?"

"Someone is---" the door slams open and Taehyung emerges with a loud screech.

Mainly because a knife was pointing no no no, wait; levitating infront of his face. Jungkook's eyebrows raise in shock.

"Jimin, What the fuck!" Yoongi screamed out as he enters the room, moving his soulmate away from the knife.

"Jimin....?" Jungkook mumbles slowly, his gaze shifting to Jimin's eyes that were bright orange at the moment.

"What..."

"Well, sorry! You didn't inform me you were going here! I thought you were a potential threat to my baby." Jimin says accusingly, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist to prove his point as the younger grabs the vampire's thigh's in reflex.

"So? Let the knife down."

"Fine." Jimin mumbled reluctantly, tilting his head softly. The knife swings to the direction Jimin's head nodded to but then a pillow comes flying towards Taehyung's face, Jungkook watches in amazement as the pillow bursts into flames in mid air.

"Babe! You might burn the apartment!" Taehyung exclaimed, Yoongi sighs and mutters a quiet 'sorry' just as the pillow turns into ashes.

Before the flakes fall on the carpet Jimin's throws them away in the bin with a twirl of his fingers.

"Jimin, love. Explain?" Jungkook asked out quietly but there was no point because the couple heard it.

"So basically! We have magical powers!" Taehyung screamed out happily as he moved to sit on the bed.

"That's... one way to put it." Jimin sighed out, looking at Jungkook with a gentle smile.

"All class A vampires have them. I have telekenesis, Taehyung the one with brown hair is my brother's soulmate. He has mind control of some sort and Yoongi, the man with the mint hair is my brother who has fire and water elements."

"That's a lot." Jungkook says, gulping thickly.

"It's hard to believe, isnt it?"

Jungkook chuckled and nods. "For a teenage boy who has a vampire soulmate and is sorrounded by vampires right now? Yeah. Sort of. But it's fine if it's you."

Jimin smiles at his soulmate cutely.

"Aww cute!" The couple screamed out to break the moment, Jimin sighs.

"You both are big idiots. We were having a moment."

"So... Mind control? Can you like, show me visions and shit?" Jungkook asks, turning his head to Taehyung as he gently puts his fated's feet back on the floor.

"I can show you what your dream tastes like. Wanna try?"

"Shoot." Jimin kisses Jungkook's cheek and pats his shoulder.

"As much as i love this.." Jimin mumbled, sliding his hand's down on Jungkook's abs.

"Put a shirt on first, love."

>>>

"Why are you here?"

Jimin asks, they were all currently seated at the bed with both Yoongi and Taehyung siting side by side. Jungkook's head nestled on Jimin's lap with his eyes closed as Taehyung's works his magic on him with a single finger pressed to his temple.