5 • Misunderstood

Start from the beginning

So seeing Jimin break down like this meant that it hurt him so much to the point that he couldn't handle his feelings so much anymore.

To think that humans label vampires as cold-blooded heartless monsters.

"I-It's just... so unfair Tae. So unfair." Jimin voice wavers and breaks at the end that Taehyung had to pull Jimin in a soft hug.

It hurt to see his bestfriend like this.

"Jiminie... You know you broke two rules, right baby? You told someone about you being a vampire and you mentioned the order to a vampire from a different clan. If the council finds out or anyone from here hears you and reports it, You'll be in total lock in." Taehyung eases out, not wanting to burden the pure-blood further but to alarm and remind him of the punishment he may get.

Taehyung was just worried and the vampire understood that so he nods.

"I-I know what I got into... Its just...I-I want to be able to be free to! To get out of the house without feeling guilty! To have friends! To feel normal-"

"Jimin."

Jimin breaks down, tears falling quickly as the vampire desperately tries to rub them away.

"I-I... I want.. I want Jungkook. I want my fated by my side--"

Taehyung pulls Jimin into a hug and the pureblood sobs.

"Its hurts so much. I-I don't want this, Tae. Make it stop. Please make it stop."

"Jimin, you know I cant do that."

"Just for awhile please. Just please."

"Alright. Just 5 minutes."

Jimin falls limp at his side the minute Taehyung presses a reluctant finger to the pure-blood's temple.

He had the ability to make people envision their happiest or most horrible dreams. Not exactly mind control but close to it, he can control what you will and can see. If he wants to traumatize you or make you crazy, he can very much do that with just one snap of his fingers.

The only thing about his power is that when he uses it, the person which he traps inside their dream-like state would not remember anything. Often, they will just feel disoriented and confused as to why they were there and eventually warm up thinking it was all a dream and wonder why the hell it feels so real.

It's too complicated to explain in detail of what would happen if Taehyung chooses to show you nightmares but as of now, he knows what the latter was asking for and what Jimin wants, Jimin gets.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

"Baby? Baby, wake up!"

Jimin blinks his eyes open, it was blurry at first then Jungkook's face comes into view. He was glowing and he looked absolutely content and happy.

"G-Ggukie?" Jimin asks eyes wide as he pushes himself up, he realizes they were in a room.

It was noon and the blinds were open, cars were passing down and the bright city lights illuminated the window and along with the white noise of the city it was a sight to behold.

"We should really go get dinner, Love. I'm starving."

Jimin furrows his brows.

"Dinner?"

"Yes, love. Dinner. Do you want anything? We can ask for room service or something. Although I really dont like hotel food, we can call McDonald's if you want? You decide!"