He had his long time best friend living somewhere closer to the City; he would provide what Jungkook asked for in a snap but the latter was shy and didn't want to ask until he had officially reached rock bottom.

Feeling hopeless, the younger boy just zipped his mouth and packed his bags with a mission to continue his night shift at the bar and try to think positively.

>>>

He didn't expect to see him there– the person he bumped into when he was on his way to the bar.

If he was being honest, he was completely stunned by the man because the silver-haired was absolutely head to toe fucking gorgeous.

He looked younger than him and had a very pale complexion, contrasting his blood red lips that looked so plump and silky. Jungkook especially has a bias for the person's eyes though, his eyes were mesmerizing. Brown hazelnut orbs that the latter could voluntarily get lost in every single day if he had the chance.

Jungkook was pretty surprised that he had managed to even stroke up a conversation with him since he wasn't really in good shape by then, he was partially convinced that he looked like a zombie with no makeup on since he usually fixes himself up at the bar.

In his defense, he didn't really expect to see him there at all.

It was also fairly odd because the minute Jungkook saw the slumped figure at the far end of the bar, he recognized him the latter immediately without any identifiers.

Which was again, weird. Since Jungkook wasn't that fast to pick up details about a person but somehow he just knew.

And so, he plucked up the courage to approach the man with shaky strides and his breath tightly held.

As soon as they talk though, It's as if it was a natural occurence to Jungkook because he was so frighteningly comfortable around him. Another mega confusing fact because Jungkook is naturally a very very akward and introverted person, epecially with people he finds attractive.

But somehow with Jimin, He just wasn't.

Jungkook wasn't drunk when he said Jimin looked beautiful; No. Even with all Jimin's bruises he still looked stunning as ever.

The latter didn't even dare to ask what had happened, because he felt that was too forward and may be over stepping their not so friendly boundary. So instead, he settled on asking Jimin if he could buy him a drink in order for them to engage in a light and comfortable conversation.

Jungkook didn't want to get laid either, if he did he'd go to a club for that but the place he worked at was a night bar; and Jimin was different. His inner self just wanted to get to know him.

They conversed of course, they talked and talked about sweet everything's and nothing's at once.

Jungkook learns that Jimin was two years older than him, and that he had an infatuation with cats and his favorite color is blue. He finds out how his brother was married and how he fell face flat on his own birthday cake on the age of two.

"Hey, It's getting late.” Jimin chuckled out when they start finishing off their drinks. “Shouldn't you be home by now?"

Jungkook stiffens at the question thrown his way. He glances up warily at Jimin, obviously hesitating to tell him.

It's not like Jimin would help him since they did just meet today.

So... he wouldn't be, over sharing in a way?

He wouldn't burden Jimin right?

"About that..."

"Mm?" Jimin tilts his head in question, finishing the last of his drink and waiting patiently for Jungkook to continue.