---

Alison watched as Justine bid her friends a fairwell before making her way home. She usually ignored her wolf's intentions, but at this point she had had enough. She knew Justine would  walk the next block by herself as her friends lived closer towards the school. But by dumb luck she wasn't going to crash at anyone's house tonight or spend time with her boyfriend. Instead she was all by herself, leaving herself wide open for Alison's rage.

Alison felt her wolf snarl, and the fur on the back of her neck stood up. As she stepped forward she paused at the hand on her shoulder.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Kira questioned from under her hood. Her silver eyes looked full of pity.

"I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just going to scare her." Alison confessed. "I'm going to teach her a lesson, and hopefully she'll be a little nicer next time. You can help if you want?"

"If she sees me she'll reconize me as your friend from the club." The vampire noted. "If you're going to punish her I can't participate."

"Then just wait here. I promise I'm not going to hurt her." Alison assured her before moving forward. She glanced around her, satisfied that Justine was the only person nearby before she jumped into the brush and stripped down, before shifting into her werewolf form.

Instantly she could feel her wolf's rage. How dare an insignificant mortal pretend she's better than her! Her wolf snarled, clearly wanting to do far more than just scare her. Kira stepped behind the bush and picked up Alison's clothes. The wolf couldn't help but watch the vampire, and quickly Justine was forgotten. The anger slipped her mind and instead focused on Kira who looked up at the wolf still holding her clothes.

"Change of heart?" She questioned, watching the wolf. She could tell by Alison's thoughts that her wolf had mostly taken control. The biggest issue with taking your werewolf form was that your instincts became far louder and harder to resist.

Alison glanced over her shoulder, just barely able to see the top of Justine's head as she continued down the street. In a few more seconds she would be out of sight.

"You better make up your mind quickly." Kira noted.

Alison nodded her wolf head, and jumped over the bush before charging at the girl. Her heavy steps alerted Justine, causing her to turn around before her eyes filled with fear and she screamed.

Alison stopped right in front of her, her jaws right before the woman's face before she sniffed her head, getting the girl to whimper. She snapped her jaws quickly, and Justine fell backwards with a cry before Alison jumped over the woman and ran down the street, disappearing into a small wooded area.

She settled down and waited for Kira to show up with her clothes, allowing her to change back into her human form and re-dress. "I really hate her." Alison admitted. "It's been far too long since I just shifted to blow off steam."

"Why hold it back?" Kira questioned.

"For the same reason you do." Alison answered with a smirk. "I don't want to be a monster, so I try and keep it to a minimum." The wolf shrugged, before she and Kira started the walk home. "Thanks for bringing me my clothes. I just expected to have to run back to wherever I put them."

"I could sense your irritation, and I came to try to help." The vampire answered. "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Well, thank you, for worrying about me."

"Of course. It's what I live for."

"Worrying about me?"

"Of course." Kira smiled softly. "What else do you think?"

"You can't spend your whole immortality worrying about me." Alison rolled her eyes.

"I'll try. But I can't make any promises." Kira shrugged, opening the front door and holding it opened for her wolf as she pulled her hood down.

"Do you need a bite?" Alison questioned, setting her bookbag down by the couch as Kira closed the door.

"I suppose I could use one."

"Are you going to drain me?"

"No. Just a sip." The vampire confessed as the two of them sat on the couch with Alison leaning back as she yawned loudly.

"Are Alice and Sarah planning on coming home tonight?" Alison asked.

"I'm not sure. I'm all for giving Alice as much freedom as she wants. If she causes any trouble Sarah and Nodens can easily deal with her. But I doubt it'll come to that." Kira admitted.

Alison leaned forward with a smirk. "I guess you're really not that worried about Alice then huh?"

"I'm confident that she'll make the right choices."

"But you worry about me?"

"You mean more to me." Kira confessed, looking up at Alison with loving eyes.

Alison couldn't stop the blush from creeping up on her face. She smiled nervously and leaned into Kira's embrace, allowing the vampire to wrap her arms around her shoulders and hug her close.

"That silver tongue of yours is going to be the death of me." Alison sighed.

"I hope not." Kira chuckled softly. "Arm or neck?"

Alison was about to ask what she meant before she realized that Kira was still planning on biting her. "Arm I guess." Alison answered, holding up her wrist to the vampire, not wanting to pull out of her vampire's embrace.

Kira gently laced her fingers through Alison's so her palm was against the back of the wolf's before pulling her wrist up to her mouth. Alison could remember all the times that Kira had bit her when she was growing up with her, and not once did it ever seem like she was being anything but as gentle as possible.

Even now, when Kira's teeth sunk into her wrist she could tell she was trying very hard not to hut her. It wasn't painless, but it didn't hurt anymore than she expected it to. The vampire also didn't drink for very long. Only taking a few mouthfuls before pulling her teeth out of Alison's writst.

"Better?" Alison questioned.

"Mhm." Kira answered, before resting her head ontop of Alison's and closing her eyes.

"Drinking my blood made you tired? Aren't I the one being drained?"

"I'm not tired." Kira chuckled. "I'm enjoying the moment."

"You sure you're not just lazy?"

"I'm sure."

Alison wrapped an arm around Kira before looking up at the vampire's calm expression. She looked so at peace, and calm. Like she didn't have a care in the world as long as she had Alison in her arms. Without even realizing it herself, Alison leaned up cupping Kira's cheek in one hand as she placed a chaste kiss on the vampire's lips.

She smiled softly, and gently returned it without opening her eyes. "What was that for?" Kira questioned.

"I wanted to." Alison confessed.

"It was very welcome."

"I noticed." The werewolf smirked before resting her head back on Kira's shoulder and closing her own eyes.