t h i r t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

It's now eight and we just finished the pizza. Mum and Gemma went to bed and I went upstairs to shower, along with Rose. But instead we ended up taking a bath. I put in some bubbles and sprinkle some rose petals around. I get in then Rose gets in. And when she gets in I swear I see her stomach a little puffy, but I ignore it thinking it's my eyes playing tricks on me. She is around six weeks and I can't wait till she starts to show.

She has an hourglass figure with a flat stomach so she should be showing soon, and I can't wait till she does. Her back is against my chest and her head is resting on my shoulder so she is looking up at me, my hand resting on her stomach. She kisses my jaw before nuzzling her head on my shoulder. I kiss her temple and we just lay in the bath for a little bit, talking here and there but mainly enjoying each other's company. When the water starts to turn cold we get out. Rose puts on a white shirt and some red Tommy Hilfiger underwear. I slide on some Tommy's as well. We get in bed and she lays on top of the bedding, propped up on pillows, her hands spread out and her feet up.

"Rose lift your shirt." She looks up and giggles.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it." She looks at me confused but does it anyways. Her shirt lifts and it shows a tiny round formation on her stomach. A small bump. I don't even notice I'm smiling till Rose questions it.

"What? Why are you smiling?" I chuckle before pointing to her stomach

"What? Why are you smiling?" I chuckle before pointing to her stomach. She looks and does a double take.

"Harry, I'm bloated." She sighs and I shake my head. I go over and poke it, noticing it's hard. I remember the doctor saying it would be hard, not airy like a bloated stomach is.

"Wait, keep your shirt up." I say before rushing in the closet, grabbing my camera. I rush out and turn it on. She giggles when she sees what's in my hand. "Watching those videos made me want to document this one as well." She smiles and bites her lip while nodding. I press the record button, flipping the camera around towards me and I start to talk.

"Today is December 23, 2013. First sign of baby have appeared." I flip the camera back around and show the small bump. "Baby is a little over six weeks today." I move the camera to Rose. "How is momma feeling?" I question and she shrugs but smiles at the word momma.

"Momma is fine. She has to pee a lot but so far no morning sickness. Just a small bump to show. How's daddy?" I smile and she takes the camera.

"Daddy is sacred shitless if he is being honest." I say honestly causing Rose to laugh. "Probably shouldn't say that on camera when our kid is gonna see this," I mumble but shrug. "Anyways, that's all for today baby." Rose flips the camera to her.

"We love you so much, goodbye." She turns the camera around and presses the record button again, causing it to stop. She smiles at me and I kiss her. She leans on her elbows and I go down to her stomach, glancing at the door to make sure it was locked, it's also a good thing these walls are soundproof. Once I guarantee it is locked I turn my head back to her stomach, resting between her legs. I grab the sides of the small bump and put my lips close to it.