Lies Hold Truth

Carter's POV ( Events during the 6 months)

I haven't seen Piper in months. Mom and dad keep yelling at me. It's rather annoying.

It's weird tho; I didn't even notice she was gone until Marcus asked where she was at. Not gonna lie; that made me feel uneasy when he would ask.

It was the way he asked and kept asking. 

I had started distancing myself from him and the others. It wasn't until I did was when I heard what they were doing to Piper, and I felt sick to my stomach that I didn't even know.

I feel so stupid. I am stupid. My other half was treated like dirt and I didn't know or did I not want to know? I don't know but Im no better than them.

She did warn me about him when we were younger, and I see why now... what did he do to her?

I was mean to her at home and school when that was scratching the surface. Marcus would beat her. I noticed my parents were always messing with her while I was left alone... Why?

It's no wonder she left. I'm just like the rest of them.

I dropped Alyssa. She moved to Marcus, which didn't surprise me. I still hang out with the group, but I don't talk to them like I used to. I barely hang out with them. I only still hang out with them because of football and baseball.

Tho, I can't help but wonder where Piper is. 

Mom has been a bitch; she's constantly going on about Piper...

" That good for nothing, daughter."

" Why couldn't I just have another son or just one kid."

" That brat better not use my money."

" That ungrateful bitch after all that I have done for her."

Well, not in that order but you start to get the point. I have taken note that mom's hand stitches when she yells at me about the house or school basically, anything that remotely involves me, or something relating towards Piper's chores it's almost as if she wants to hit me. 

But she hasn't... While dad has given me some close calls as well. I keep to myself now especially at home. 

Dad has been pushing, shoving, tripping, and even pinching. He loves to say that I'm a disappointment, just like my sister. 

Sure my grades aren't as good as hers but I'm still passing. I know she was an A+ student; her lowest would be an A- while I get B's to A's and sometimes C's. 

I can't help but think I deserve it because I abandoned my sister. 

My twin.

My other half.

 I know what I did, and I'm still trying to figure out what all she had gone through.

I won't ask for forgiveness because I don't deserve it. I'm still an ass but I'm learning.

I deserve all of it after I abandoned her. But I was fooled... Manipulated by the people around me, so I'm cutting the middle man out by being a loner.

Marcus's POV

That bitch left... How am I supposed to have fun? 

I do miss my punching bag. I still remember the look she would give me when I would beat her. 

Oh, how it makes me feel... 

Must say tho, Alyssa has been helping but she's too clingy she thinks just because she banged Carter and I that she's the queen.