Do Ya Wanna Touch Me

Comenzar desde el principio

"Like vampire fangs?" she asked amused.

I rolled my eyes, "More or less...that only happens when we're right about to shift or during sex until you're marked...afterward no more pointy kisses during sex." I filled her in.

She nodded, "so then no sex?"

"I mean I'm not trying to talk you out of all of this, because I really am down to have sex...trust me."

She giggled beautifully.

I laid back down next to her but she rolled over and rested her head on the crook of my upper arm. I touched her face, "I just don't want to scare you Baby...you mean so much to me, I don't want to lose you."

She kissed me and it was warm and soft and full of caring from her onto me.

"I'm not going anywhere...I want this Maxen."

"Well at least let me close the blinds...-"

"No...I want to see you." She said now caressing my own face, "I want to see all of you...and I want you to see all of me."

I kissed her once again before I reached into my side table drawer and pulled out a condom. We each got undressed, I could feel she was nervous so I tried my best to reassure her that I was here with her through out the whole thing, whether it was by caressing her, kissing her, and finally holding her as we became one.

As I carefully entered inside she held me close and let out a small whimper before a very seductive moan.

I let out a deep sigh as I knew I wanted to make this last as long as I could.

She reached up and cradled my face with her soft palm, She looked right into my eyes and I let the tip of my tongue feel my sharp teeth. I knew she was registering my black eyes now.

But as I thrust deep I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and another moan fell from her.

I allowed my mouth to roam, kissing, licking, sucking...while my fingtertips lightly traced every curve of her body, trying to memorize every inch of her perfection.

She told me what she wanted, faster, harder, deeper, right there, just like that...And when my name fell out of her mouth in the form of a moan I almost finished right then and there.

When she finally announed her peaking climax, I knew I didn't have to hold back anymore...I couldn't be greedy before, this was all about her right now, her pleasure, and me enjoying being the the one bringing her this pleasure.

But as I moved to my own liking I heard her gasp, and soon her nails were digging into my back.

"Fuck" She sounded, I could tell she was enjoying this just as much as before. I moved to kiss her and used our closeness to thrust as deep as I could before she spilled around me and Finished with one last sound of my name before I too indulged in the pleasure and finsihed shortly after.

I moved and got the condom off before I grabbed a towel from my closet and handed it to her, "Here you go...are you alright Baby?" I asked as I cleaned myself up with another towel...I'd do a load of laundry once she finally gets some sleep.

She could keep fighting it all she wants, but my wolf could feel how drained she really was.

"I'm fantastic" She said with a lazy smile, her lovely hazel eyes half lidded as her tired state was beginning to catch up to her "...lay with me."

I smiled and nodded before getting back into the bed.

She immediately got onto her side and hooked her leg over my waist.

I looked right at her, Her eyes were now closed.

I reached out and pushed her hair back from her face and she smiled, "kiss me." She said softly, with her eyes still closed.

I smiled and kissed her beautiful lips once.

It was light and sweet, "Stay with me." She whispered before finally succoming to sleep.

I kissed her forehead and she didn't stir once.

I laid with her for what felt like an eternity and I could've been perfectly fine just laying with her and familiarizing myself with her heartbeat while her stunning face looked so soft and at ease.

But I sighed and got up knowing that the towels needed washing and I still had a call to make.

But the minute I was out of the bed Baby began to move around.

I love that she internally wanted me around so much already, and I wanted to be with her always...but duty calls.

"I'll be right back Baby." I said softly before I kissed her once again and noticed she settled back into her sleep. I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and collected the towels before leaving the room.