Chapter VI

"Hey you." I took his arm and gave him a powerful punch in his ugly face. The music stopped and all were looking at us.

"Jacob. What are you doing?" Jennifer was angry but her face showed a little satisfaction. Maybe she even enjoyed this situation.

"What are you both doing?" I throw a diabolic glance at Eren, who was just lying down on the floor. He was surprised but after he giggled. I knew he was glad that I gave him that punch.

He got up from the floor and waited for my reaction he asked "Did I do something wrong?" The moment I heard his voice I rashed to him. I was near him ready to give him another punch in his face, but my friend's hand stopped me. He held me tight trying to soothe my anger."Get out of my way! Ed! It's an order. NOW!!!!" The boy who held me couldn't do anything to stop this. Even his powerful body wasn't enough. "Sorry. I can't let you go. Compose yourself, Jacob!"

Eren muttered" Jacob, you are such a blind!"I didn't hear properly what did he said. "What? What are you mumbling under your nose? Say so that I can hear you." Eren took one last look at me and with a very sad glance said" Nevermind. You never change. You see just what you want to see." I couldn't hear his nonsense anymore."Shut up. I said that I will kill you if I see you again, if you touch the people I care about. You dared to do this. You bastard!!!!" I could get out of the hands which were keeping me. "Jacob!" Ed was too slow, I grab already Eren's collar. He didn't resist and this was strange. Even his face didn't show a bit of feelings. He was quite...too quite. I couldn't hit him again. Not when he glanced at me this way. I thought I was looking at a corpse. I was scared thinking that one more touch will break him like a window with numberless cracks.

So, as fast as I could I took off my hands of him." I didn't thought I will see you or even speak with you. I'm happy for you that Jacob, you could forget the past." My gaze was still locked at him, I couldn't take my eye off.

The past? This is why he lookes so...?

Forgot? Are you kidding me?Do you think I can ever leave behing what happened? I......will never dare to forget!

After a few seconds, Eren looked at Jennifer and after his gaze went back to me. I was afraid of his look. It lookes like he ........was dead.

Just these thoughts made me sick. Eren's friend asked him if he needed help, but he didn't want any. He left.

"You are such a fool, Jacob!" Eren's friend was angry looking at me."What did you....?" "You never tried to understand him. Just hitting him not taking his wounds into account." I was surprised. What is he trying to say? "He didn't kiss your GIRLFRIEND! So that you know, I said this just because you never were interested in find it out yourself. But what makes me believe that you will want to hear this anyway? I warn you don't touch him ever again." He left without letting me say a word back.

Eren didn't kiss Jennifer? Then....

I throw a horrible look at her. After I came next to her, I asked. "What happened? Did this asshole kiss you?" Jennifer was worried. " Of..of course. Didn't you see it? I couldn't get rid of him. I'm innocent." Someone sighed. "Jenny, you are the same! Jacob I know what happened. Jennifer was waiting for you and when she saw you she kissed Eren. It's all her faul. Eren didn't do anything."

I was perplexed. Jennifer did this to make me jealous? She kissed with that scum just for this?

I throw a mad look at Jennifer. She was trying to find excuses."I....I did this just because you ignored me. You are so nice with Sussan and so cold with me. I can't say anymore that I'm your girlfriend." Jennifer started to cry. She was really desperate this was the only way to catch my attention.