Chapter IV

I shouldn't have watched this movie.

Or maybe Jacob shouldn't have watch it.

"I didn't ask you. What movie are we going to watch?" He smiled having a very cunning look. I lost the wish to watch this movie anymore. " Don't worry you will like it....or at least I'll enjoy watching you" He turned and started the movie. I didn't hear properly what did he say, but I had an awful feeling.

The film began. Jacob was sitting next to me. He took his popcorn and made himself comfortable.

"Boom" was the first sound. After that, the name of the movie appeared in a bloody writing style which could make anyone pretty frightening. I understood it was a horror film.

I don't really like watching this genre of films, because I don't see the meaning of it. People are killing themselves and they see ghosts or zombies which doesn't exist. In the end, they just become crazy. It can also be that they
all die and just one of them remain alive.

I didn't pay attention and I wasted the beginning of the movie. After 15 minutes a group of teenagers began to scream and to run in all direction.

Stupid. I didn't enjoy this movie at all and Jacob was perplexed. I think he was watching me more than the TV. If he doesn't like the movie why is he watching it?

Jacob was still eating his popcorn and suddenly asked "Are you not scared? You don't need to keep your cool if you have fear!" Is he really thinking that I will be scared because of this?
"It's alright." Unexpectedly a girl started to scream, Jacob startled. He hasn't expected this. He was so afraid that in some way he looked cute. He was like a 10 years boy who was watching a scary movie. I noticed that he is looking often away. I think I was enjoying watching him much more then the film itself.

It was already the middle. I'm not sure how many times did he watched me but it happened quite often. Why is he watching me? Every time when he turned his head wouldn't he think that I could see him. "Ahhh...." Jacob jumped.

I was looking at him. "Are you ok?" He thrilled. "Of course. I wanted to scare you!" Is he trying to find an excuse? I didn't say anything but after other 10 minutes, he was holding tightly my hand. "Ah..." What should I do? I didn't expect this. I was watching him but he didn't notice me. Is he really so scared because of the movie? Suddenly he closed his eyes. It was a terrifying scene. Of course, none will enjoy watching it. "Ha-ha..." I couldn't hide my smile. He didn't understand. "Why are you laughing? Are you not scared?" He was coming closer to me still holding my hand. "I...I'm not." "Oh really? It doesn't seem that you are not scared at all." He was starting to get curious.

All at once, the door in the living room opened. Jacob hugged me with the light speed. He trembled very hard. I was started to worry about him. Is he alright? I think he is pretty scared. What should I do? I thought he may start to cry. So, I put my hands on this back and comforted him. "All is good. I'm with you." He didn't tremble anymore.

A figure appeared from the darkness. It was Alex. Did he opened the door?

"Hey. What are you both doing here?" Alex was shocked. Jacob put me away and said " I hugged Mina because she got really scared. So funny...." Nobody says something. "I...I have something to do. Alex can you take the movie out." Is he just going to leave like this?

"But..." Alex was dissatisfied. " Just do it and take Mina in her room. She doesn't know where it is!" Jacob left the room and Alex began to laugh "You can't memorise such an easy thing?" He didn't wait for my answer. "You are amazing! Come I will show you, but just for this time." Alex was taking out the movie. "So, do you come?" He was watching me and waiting for my answer. "Yeah. Sure, thank you" After hearing this, Alex was taking a step forward and I followed him. After I left the living room I expected to see Jacob, but....he was nowhere to be seen. "Hey, Where are you looking? Don't you want to go to your room?" I was still looking at the empty walls what have surrounded us all around. My attempts to find Jacob were useless. "Hhhhh" I heard a very annoyed breath. "Hey. Are you ignoring me? Don't you need my help?" Finally, I paid attention to Alex's words. " What? Yeah! Sorry. I need your help. Please" He looked a little more at my face and suddenly took his glance away. " N..n...no...It's alright. Come on. Hurry up, I have other things to do out of babysitting you. "Haha...Actually, I'm older than you!" Alex was trying to find something to say back. " T....this....this doesn't matter. I'm speaking English longer then you. So, technically we can say I'm older." After all, he finds a really childish reason to be older than me, but it's cute at the same time. "Yeah. Ok. You are right. Shall I call you Opa*?" Alex was watching me. I think he didn't understand the meaning of this word. " What is Oppa?" I looked up. It was my sweet room. I wanted to open the door of my room but Alex took my hand. " What is this...Oppppa?"

"Haha" He looks extreme sweet. I think I made him curious. " Find it for yourself!" Alex's eyes widened a little bit. "Thank you for help. See you later." Alex didn't expect me not to give him the answer, but I enjoy making a little fun of him.

After I closed my room, I heard Alex's steppes that were moving away from my room which I could say were faster than before. "Haha, He is quite pissed off" Ok. Now I'm finally in my room. I was a big hard journey.

Next to my bed was my second suitcase so now I have enough energy to open it.

After 30 minutes I finished. It was harder than I thought maybe it was because all the shelves were already full with clothes. I didn't have much space for them. All the time that I give to the clothes, I was thinking about Jacob. Why is he doing all this things or is he making fun of me? So many thoughts and no answers. Ahh...I find many reasons, but none is good enough to be real. I mean maybe he can possibly like me, but no....I don't like this idea. I hope he is making just fun because another way I will fell in love with him and I don't want. I know that I will be the one who will get hurt. Hopefully, he will finish doing this mockery things.

I stand up from my bed and took a look in my window. It's all night. Hmmm...I wanted to go back and opened the computer which was waiting for me on the desk, but some unexpected light stopped me. It was the car's light. Maybe it's William and Elen, but no. It was....Jacob.

He was getting out of the car and wait for someone to come to him. From darkness comes a figure out. I didn't see clearly but I was sure it was a girl. She was really beautiful with short blond hair which is light as a star in the dark night. She was pretty high and her clothes...Well, she doesn't really have many clothes just a really low-necked topic and a blue, tiny shorts what are maybe too short. On the contrary her shoes are long to the knee of a black colour. It's not cold? I asked myself. When I looked more carefuly Jacob was taking his big jacket out and gave it to her. It was big enough to cover her body. They were speaking something and after he approached to her. He gave her a deep, durable, passionate kiss which many girls will just dream about. Maybe me too. He hugs her really closely, wanted to do more than that. I couldn't...I just couldn't take my glance away of them. No...it doesn't matter. He is kissing a girl....... He can kiss anyone. I force myself to get away. I wanted to go to wash my face but I stayed blocked in the middle of the room.

Nothing....Noth......It's just a kiss...And it's not even my kiss. Did I never see a kiss before? Why am I all dumbfounded? Yeah. It doesn't matter. It was just unexpected that's all.

Finally, I succeed to arrive in the bathroom. I was looking at my reflection. My face...I already saw such a face. I could read on it the disappointment, sadness and hopelessness. What? What did he do to me?

I was washing my face 2,3,4 times...after another look in the mirror....I couldn't get rid of it.

I washed it already countless times. I stopped myself when I noticed that it was long ago no more there. A phantom feeling, a face that remained from my ugly past. I took one more glance and now I see how cold, distanced and blank my exprecion was.

I heard how someone knocked at the door. I didn't wipe my face so it was quite wet.

When I opened the door I saw the one who was going to destroy my new life here. I will resist. This is what I promised me.

Oppa*- usually when a girl address to a boy that it's older that her.

Hello friends. I'm really very sorry that it took so long. I just wanted to write something and after I didn't like it so it took me quite a lot of time to find a good start and end.
This chapter is a little unclear but no worries. The next one will be better. Sorry for mistakes. I hope you will enjoy reading it.

See you next time....