" I'd like to come back... if you'll even have me, sir..." Adam conceded, and Lotor looked down upon him with judgemental eyes.

Lotor seemed to get an idea, his violet eyes glistening.

" Bow before me." He ordered like some sort of entitled dictator. Adam raised a single brow, wondering if he was being serious. " Did I stutter?" Lotor asked, folding his arms.

Adam felt his pride getting put through a paper shredder as he sunk down to his knees and bowed his head like a peasant.

" Good..." Lotor smirked, and the bodyguards aside from him began to snicker. James was one of them, being that he'd made a full recovery from Lance's gunshot to his leg. The gang leader shot them a stone cold look, causing them all to freeze. Lotor held his blade by his side, playing with it and alternating it between his fingers.

Adam stayed down, not sure if moving equalled death.

" Kiss my shoes and beg to stay." Lotor told Adam, clearly enjoying what he was doing too much. Adam really didn't have any other choice but to listen at that point, though Lotor had gone completely mad. He forced himself to stop shaking as he pressed his lips to Lotor's house slippers.

" Please let me stay..." Adam murmured, inwardly disgusted.

" Not good enough, you two faced toad." Lotor spat.

" I'm sorry! Sir, please!" Adam exclaimed, kissing the Gucci slipper once again.

Lotor was silent for a moment, then he told Adam to get to his feet. Adam complied, standing up and more terrified than before. He felt like a child that had fallen into the lion's exhibit at the zoo, and like he was Lotor's surprise dinner.

Lotor lifted his knife, tilting Adam's chin upward with the edge of the razor sharp blade. He stared straight into his eyes, then ran the sharp edge across Adam's cheek sadistically. Adam hissed, but Lotor prevented him from moving.

" Don't defy me again." Lotor told him darkly. There was some blood dribbling from Adam's cheek, and he grit his teeth. " Now get out of my sight. Your old room is open, and I expect to not find you in my presence until morning."

Adam grabbed his suitcase, pressing his palm to his cheek.

" Yes, sir..." He said, going to the staircase. His cheek was stinging, and he could tell already that it was going to scar. Adam hoped a first aid kit would be enough to fix it.

He was in.

...

" NO! He cut him! No! Let me go!" Matt squirmed as Shiro struggled to hold him back. He was kicking and thrashing. " I'm going to kill him and wipe that dumbass smirk off his ugly face!"

" No. You're not." Shiro told him, finally using brute strength to pin Matt in his lap. Everyone was sitting in the conference room, watching Adam's glasses cam and listening to every event as it unfolded.

" Did he seriously just make Adam kiss his shoes?" Pidge asked, grimacing. " Nasty."

" He's crazy. We're lucky he didn't shoot him on sight." Keith spoke up, and Matt turned to dirty look him.

" Take that back." He said.

" What? It's true." Keith folded his arms, and Lance uncomfortably laughed. Keith was sitting in his lap, and he realized he needed to rein him in. Matt was once again trying to get out of Shiro's grip, on the brink of a mental break from all the stress.

" Keith, I think you should shut it before Matt tries to fight you." Pidge cut in.

" How about nobody fights anybody?" Hunk looked around the room. " I get we're all scared for him, but there's no reason for us to turn on one another. That's the last thing Adam needs from us."