Sneaking Around

(( Smut warning! If you aren't familiar with my A/N's, I usually warn about smut or NSFW beforehand. Same with any major triggers.))

Keith tried to stay fit for the most part. When he was involved in the stuff he was, and he was literally always under persecution in public, he had to be able to do certain things. He had to be able to run if need be, punch and kick, shoot guns and use his knife if it came to it.

He took training seriously, and he'd been working on weights for a while. It might've been unsafe to bench without a spotter, but he wasn't about to go and ask Lance. He'd been avoiding him. Despite how difficult it was to escape the bodyguard, he found a way.

Keith wasn't sure how he felt about Lance. It seemed like every time he was around him, he felt the need to get closer. There was some sort of invisible force that made him gravitate toward him. What Keith didn't understand was obvious to literally everyone else. It was this thing called sexual tension. And there wasn't any shortage of it, either.

He continued pushing the weights above himself, easing them back down, and repeating the action.

" You really need to stop sneaking off." Lance said, actually scaring the daylights out of Keith, who heaved. " Everytime I can't find you I start thinking that Lotor got you on my watch."

Keith heavily breathed while trying to compose himself.

" I'm not scared of him." He said in a strained voice while adding another rep on. " He's a coward."

Lance smirked while watching Keith tremble and struggle. It could've been that he'd thrown him off, or maybe he couldn't lift it. How cute.

" You need some help there?" The taller male asked with a shit eating grin.

" N-no." Keith stammered, deciding he might try and do one more. It wasn't that it was too heavy. His muscles were only fatigued from trying to achieve such a high number of reps.

Lance scoffed in an amused way.

" Stubborn much?" He helped Keith by bringing the bar up a final time and helping him set it back on the bench.

" Shut up." Keith sat up, wiping some sweat from his forehead.

Damn, Lance thought to himself. The other boy could really pull off looking a little sweaty and tired. He smirked at him, biting his lip.

Keith might've been bitchy and everything, but Lance was still eager to spread him out. He wanted to throw him up against a wall and kiss him until he forgot what breathing felt like.

Keith stared up at Lance, and he was checking him out more than just a tiny bit. It wasn't completely obvious, but he wasn't good at hiding it.

The mansion's gym was on the main floor, toward the back of the very large building. People were very unlikely to walk in there. Unless it was to train, but Keith had purposely come when he knew others wouldn't. He liked his solitude.

Nobody was around to cut the tension between them right then. Nobody was going to come through that door and force them to take a step back from each other. And that made it all the more tempting to get close to one another. Much closer.

" Was there something you wanted?" Keith stood up. His thighs were somewhat tingly from the squats he'd done earlier. What? He had to stay thicc somehow, right?

" Depends." Lance forwardly replied.

" On...?" Keith folded his arms and gazed up at Lance.

It was astounding that Keith hadn't ripped his leggings over the course of the workout. They were the definition of skin tight. And that form fitting t-shirt he wore, Lance had taken notice of that as well.