Graduation

Ok so. . . .this isn't really graduation because I decided to skip to afterward hehehehehehe. . . .

Aaron POV~

I hid behind a car and scanned the parking lot, searching for Ein. "Uhhh Aaron what are you doing?"I heard someone behind me. I jumped in my graduation gown and looked behind me. It was just Aphmau (still In graduation gown) and her Mom. "Oh Hey Aph, Miss-uhh-Miss Aphmau?"I questioned. Her mom let out a hmmph and continued walking. "Seriously though, what's up?"Aph kneeled down next to me. I looked over the cars hood again. "I'm trying to find Ein."I told her, scanning the parking lot again. "Why do you need to be behind a car?"She giggled lightly. "Well-I-how do I say this? When my mother gets here she'll want to leave right away and I want to say goodbye to Ein."I told her. "Why don't you just ask for his number?"She stood up and gathered her bearings. "Well I don't have a phone. . ."I watched as she just blinked at me. "Ok then. . .well, I'll keep in touch!"She waves as she made her way to her mom. I stood to look around this time. Seriously where is he?

Ein POV

I followed my mom across the grounds and toward her car. While crossing the parking lot, I saw Aaron behind a car with Aphmau. Moving on huh? What am I thinking, he's just talking with her. I saw him look this way and put my hood up, having already taken off my graduation gown. I heard the beep of the car being unlocked and stepped into shotgun. I put my hood down and met eyes with Aaron. I stared. His eyes were glowing as he watched me. I pointed to my eyes with what I hoped was an understanding smile. He just nodded. The key turned, and soon, I couldn't see his eyes anymore.