Morning

I woke up in Ein's arms....COMPLETELY NAKED?! AND HE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED?!

I saw my pants on the floor, closer than my boxers. I slowly slid away from Ein, with painful hips, and threw my pants on, gathering all my other clothes afterward. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

~After~

(I'm not writing about him in the shower O_O )

I walked out to see Ein clothed and looking at me. Was he always this attractive, or has he been working out? Does he work out? I opened my mouth to ask, but thought better of it. My hip pain had died down a bit, but I'm sure Ein would be able to notice my slight stumble. "So, How was your night?"Ein snickered, standing up from where he sat on our bed. "Haha, Whatever."I answered before hearing a knock on the door. "I'll get it,"I told Ein. "Alright, I'll cook something up."He followed me to the kitchen, where the "front door" was. I opened it to see Aphmau and her blue haired friend Katelyn. "Hey! make yourselves at home,"I opened the door wider. "Morning Aaron,"Aph said to me,"You too I guess,"She glanced at Ein. He simply shrugged, and continued looking for a bacon package. "Names Katelyn,"Katelyn put her hand up and followed Aph to the living room. "You girls want bacon?!"Ein hollered to them. "Sure, we'll both have some!"Katelyn yelled back. I hoisted myself on the counter next to where Ein was making bacon. "Morning babe,"He smirked. "Don't act so proud of yourself.."I glared at him. "How can I not? Next time let's make a mixtape of your-"Ein started. "Ein! Shut up!"I laughed,"Anyways, that'd be creepy..". "It was just a joke pup,"Ein flipped over some bacon. "Yeah, but you know I did get the advantage sometimes too,"I mentioned. "Of course, like when I was about go in and-"Ein started. "Ein not only is that embarrassing, but that is something I really wouldn't want two girls to hear.."I felt that my face had heated rapidly.