Agent R

He parted his lips, and I took the initiative. Somewhere far off,I heard the door open, but I didn't care. Aaron didn't seem to hear it. "Ahem."An old man stood in the doorway to the living room. "Hey geezer, it's kinda creepy to watch kids make out,"I pulled away, Aaron quietly regaining his breath. I really did a number on him. "I'm here to tell you that Aaron's father wants to meet you."The guy said."Well look at that, I get to meet your parents already,"I joked with Aaron."Great,"Aaron smiled amusedly."You two should get to class,"The man left."Welp, we'll have to make out after classes. Actually, do you have a free period first?"I asked, not getting off. "Yeah.."Aaron said quietly."Great, let's go get coffee,"I got off of him and pulled him up.

Aaron POV

"I love you"Ein cooed as we walked to the coffee place."I hate you.."I kept walking with him anyway."Sure you do.."Ein pulled my hand up to his cheek, caressing his head against it. I blushed and pulled it away, to which he just sighed and settled his arm around my waist. And surprisingly, I found myself not minding his fingers that were slowly tapping on my skin. It was actually relaxing. We walked into the coffee shop, but Ein didn't untangle himself from me. I saw the back of Aphmau and hoped she wouldn't turn around.