Ein.

Aphmau POV

"I'm gonna visit Aaron, wanna come Terra?"I asked my bestie, as I stood holding the door open. "No, I'm going to the cafe, but I'll see ya later!"She ran past me, and down the stairs. I sighed, let go of the door, and went up the stairs. Well, it definitely didn't look under construction. I knocked on the door, and heard shuffling and footsteps. "Who is it?"A voice called. I didn't recognize it, but I knew it wasn't Aaron. It was probably his roommate then."I'm a friend of Aaron's!"I called back. The door opened, and there stood.....Ein. He wore a black hoodie, and black shorts."Hey Aphmau. Aaron's asleep, so I'll wake him. Make yourself at home,"He left the door open as he went to the bedroom area. I hesitantly walked in, and stood in the kitchen. I peered through the window in the Wall, and watched as Ein knelt next to Aaron and gently shook him.

I withdrew and once again stood awkwardly in the kitchen. "He'll be out in a moment. How've you been?"Ein asked, walking back into the kitchen."Fine. These past two years have been amazing without you."I glared. "Oh come on, won't you just forgive me? I'm sorry Okay?"He sounded genuinely sorry. "I doubt Aaron's forgiven you,"I crossed my arms. He immediately started laughing, clutching his stomach. "What?"I narrowed my eyes. "Nothing. You'd be surprised is all..."Ein calmed down."Shut Up Ein..."Aaron stumbled into the kitchen, seeming to be exhausted. He wore black shorts with a red sweatshirt."Morning babe,"Ein greeted him. "Morning,"Aaron answered, walking to the living room, not having seen me. "Wha-? Wait-what?"I let my eyes widen. I heard a thud in the other room. "One second, my boyfriend seems to have fallen asleep again."Ein walked to the living room. I followed, and sure enough, Aaron had fallen off the couch. "What do you mean "boyfriend"?"I asked worriedly."I'm saying I got to him before you could."Ein turned his head to look at me. He was smirking, his eyebrows arched. I felt like I was going to cry. "Why would you say that?"I sniffled. "Because you want him too."He replied. I ran out the door. To my dorm. To my roommate, who couldn't comfort me.