Love

I walked next to Ein, one hand in his, one holding my empty coffee. It was after class,so we were headed back to our dorm. People stared as we went up the stairs. Not because we're both boys, trust me. I've seen a few gay people, but it was probably the look on Ein's face. It was full of annoyance, and his hand was nearly crushing mine. We made it to our dorm, and he quickly took my coffee and set it down on the counter as we passed by.  He flung me onto my bed and held himself on top of me threateningly. "What was the deal?"Ein asked, growling. I bet he could hear my panicking."I have to be your boyfriend, and I can't call it off, only you can....."I recited."And?"."I have to do everything you say,".

"Let's practice,"Ein sat in front of me.

"Practice?"I sat up too.

"Just do as I say.".

"Ok Ein.".

"Call me babe."Ein seemed amused now."Ok b-babe..."I did as he said. "Take your shirt off and change into shorts.Keep your sweatshirt if u want. Your sleeping in my bed."Ein said. I nodded. He raised an eyebrow."Ok...babe..."I complied,"Can you look away please?".
"Sure."Ein stood up and went to the kitchen while I changed. I sat there a while when I was done. I didn't see Ein's Head in the window, and I felt slight gratitude for that. "You done?"Ein's voice came from the kitchen. "Mmhmm,"I answered. He walked in and crouched in front of me, to see my face that was staring at the ground. He smiled and sighed,"We'll sleep in your bed then,". I looked at the window. I could see my own glowing eyes reflecting back at me.