Yaoi?

Everything was white, except for the silhouette of a werewolf boy, maybe around 12. Another silhouette stood beside him, slightly shorter. They were both facing me, I could tell because they eyes were both glowing. The Taller's eyes were glowing green, while the other was an orange-ish red. I knew who they were. They wouldn't be together for much longer. Only one month.

"...Ein? ..are you awake..?"A voice pulled me from the truthful fantasy I had. "Yeah,"I lied,"Is something wrong?". I turned over to face the awkward-looking boyfriend of mine."Aph and Katelyn are in my bed.."He said quietly. "Just leave them be.."I chuckled lightly, slightly lifting myself to look at Aaron's bed. Aphmau and Katelyn were practically scattered across each other. I laid back down. Aaron settled his head on my chest, and we chatted in hushed voices until the girls showed signs of life. "Do we have classes today?"Katelyn stretched, as Aphmau flipped the covers off her legs. At the sight of Aaron and I, her eyes turned huge. "Is something wrong?"I raised an eyebrow. "No, I've just been watching yaoi lately."Aphmau stared, as Katelyn walked to the kitchen. "What's yaoi?"Aaron asked, lifting himself off me to stretch. "You poor, innocent child.."Is all I said.