Heh. . . .

"Ein-! Hey!"I was shoved against the wall in an empty corridor. "Ein- we're gonna be late! And only a few days before graduation!"I hollered at him. "Exactly, what's one tardy gonna do?"His fingers intertwined with mine. I looked down at the floor. "How 'bout it?"He asked. "Maybe just..a kiss or something.."I caved in. He smirked, and leaned toward me, connecting our lips. As it turns out, it wasn't just a kiss or something. It was a kiss and something. That something being my boyfriend's tongue."Come on Ein, later."I told him, pushing him away slightly. "Would you rather I let it out it chunks during the day, or go all out later?"He smirked. "I don't know how to answer that."I stared blankly despite my face that was at boiling point,"Now come on, let's go.". "All our later it is!"Ein complied. "Heh.."Is all I said in reply. "AARON! EIN!"I heard...A random girl shout as we walked in. There was no professor in sight. "Ayye Marline!"Ein waves to her. 'Marline' waved back at him with her extremely pale coated skin. She had long black hair that avoided her forehead at all costs and went down to her mid-back. Her pinkish eyes surveyed us. "Your both late!"She said in a British imitation. "Yeah Yeah, wish we could've skipped."He winked at me. I tilted my head slightly and said,"Huh.". We sat down next to each other and not even two seconds later I had to glare at Ein to get his hands off me. But of course, when did that ever work?  A professor rushed in the room and began teaching. "I'm up here Ein."I whispered to him. "I know."He kept looking down. I just sighed. Aphmau was talking with Marline, occasionally writing down something she caught. Just a few more days. . . .