twenty four

[two months later]

hyunjinnie <3
minnie? are you free
today?

minnieminnie
hmm? of course!

hyunjinnie <3
perfect!
go to the playground
in five okay?

minnieminnie
okay? but why?

hyunjinnie <3
you'll see ^^

hyunjinnie <3 left the chat

seungmin put down his phone, quickly getting dressed from his bear pajamas. he put on black jeans with a white tee tucked inside of his jeans.

"finally. something nice but not too nice." seungmin smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. he looked at the phone, around two more minute until he had to leave.

he brushed his hair and made sure to prepare himself to look the nicest that he could possibly use. he smelled his perfume, the vanilla scent taking over.

"maybe not this today..." seungmin put the bottle down and picked up the spring water bottle. "hmm... maybe not." again, he placed back down and looked at his option.

"cactus blossom...." he picked up the bottle and sprayed a little around himself. (it's actually a candle and my sister l o v e s it)

"perfect! let's go."

rushing out of the house, he walked to the playground that was also connected to the forest. he walked and walked until he reached the playground, sitting on one of the plastic mushrooms.

he sat down and looked in front of him which lead him to see the small post it that clung on to the playground structure.

walk into the forest and follow the trail of candles <3

seungmin tilted his head and just walked towards the forest. he looked for the glow inside and immediately found the bright candles in front of him.

he walked a little and saw a little opening. he looked at the opening to see felix's shadow.

felix smiled, handing one red rose to the boy. as seungmin kept walking along, he ran into minho, who gave him one white marigold.

walking along with more flowers, he reached each member, including chan and jeongin, who gave him one single flower, each with the meaning tied into the stem of the flower.

finally reaching the end, he saw hyunjin with a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

"seungmin.... will you be my boyfriend?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"of course!"

~~~~~~~~

lame ending... i'm so sorry for the ending be so bad! anyway, thank you for reading this book and i hope you enjoyed!!

red rose - love, ardent love, i love you

white marigolds - love at first sight, always pleasant

have a nice day!

394 words