fourteen

1K reads!! Thank you guys so much!!
(๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

-

the mall was a mess, as expected. chan, hyunjin and jisung were goofing off as usual as seungmin and jeongin faced either second hand embarrassment or joy.

seungmin had never been shopping with chan and hyunjin before but he wasn't complaining. this made his shopping trip a lot more interesting and caused so much commotion that everyone noticed them. but all this attention would be biting them at the end.

***

"sir, we found results. his accomplice goes by the name, kim seungmin."  

"great. find him and take him here."

***

the day was extremely exhausting, having to deal with three crackheads who ended up snatching everyone's attention. they even stole the attention from a famous idol. it was park jinyoung, from got7. luckily, he didn't go noticed by the gang leader who would've melted by the sight of him since that same gang leader was attracting all that attention. 

"shall we go home now?" jeongin asked the four who were sitting on the benches outside, exhausted. they all nodded and stood up, walking to the car like zombies. they all got themselves in an order inside the car, jeongin doing his best to drive since chan knocked out, driving to jisung's house first. when they arrived, jisung left the car, waving bye and watching him drop to the floor of his house when he reached the house. at least, that's what they thought. 

when they arrived at seungmin's house, he had fully replenished his energy since he had some from the beginning. he hopped out of the car, saying and bye and going to unlock the door of his house. he grabbed a snack from the kitchen, dropping onto the couch straight after, not suspecting anything. he had turned on the tv, watching some of his favorite shows by himself. but oh boy was he wrong. 

suddenly, there was an aching pain in his neck. he turned around to get a glimpse of a group of men dressed in black. seungmin couldn't think past the pain but he definitely knew he was getting kidnapped. 

before he could defend himself, he lost his vision and went unconscious. 

***

"sir, we got three of them. the last one is still with cb97." 

"i guess that'll have to do. go try and find information about the gang leaders, i'll go have some play time."

***

seungmin looked around, only being able to see pitch black. for now, all he knew was that he was strapped to a metal chair inside of a room where he was possibly alone. the rope kept his ankles and wrists together, leaving his legs attached to the chair. however, seungmin was well prepared for this kind of situation. seungmin managed to squeeze his hands through the badly wrapped rope, freeing them. he then began to loosen the ropes on his legs. before he could fully release himself, a man had walked into the room.

seungmin, out of instinct, tossed his hands back to their original position and pretended to be knocked out. he opened his eyes by just a little watching a man in sunglasses and a black suit walk over to the corner or the same room. 

suddenly, the lights switched on. a total of three. the suddenly brightness made seungmin flinch, making him open his eyes and take a look at his surroundings a little better. he was shocked to find both felix and jisung sitting in the same position as seungmin. 

the flinch alerted the stranger that seungmin was indeed conscious, making him step forward to him, lifting his chin when they finally reached a close enough distance. 

"what do we have here? you know, pretending could really lead to bad things." the stranger said, sending shivers down seungmin's spine.

"i'm mr. park. just don't move and i won't harm your friends. deal?" he smirked, pulling a knife out of his back pocket.

seungmin kept silent, not moving one bit, just in case that man was being serious about his threat.

"you may be wondering why we targeted you and your friends. that's simple, truly." mr park said, "we brought you hear to tell us about your precious boyfriends. or in your case, hwang."

seungmin's eyes widened, he put together the information. these people had realized how close they were during their hangouts and took them to gain information about the allied groups. 

"we'll let you go. under one condition. tell us little secrets about your precious...hyunjin." the man said, pushing the knife towards seungmin. 

"bold of you to assume i'd be able to give an answer. hyunjin and i aren't anything, so i wouldn't be able to give you anything even if i wanted to. " seungmin said, trying to sound confident even if they knife was getting dangerously close to him.

"you sure? we've seen you around him. didn't i tell you that pretending is bad?" mr park held the knife right up to seungmin's neck, making him slightly panic.

before any harm could've been done, seungmin's phone began to ring it. mr park looked at the contact before smirking.

"your darling is calling. answer it." the sadistic man just smiled, creeping out seungmin and making him worried. he picked up the call, holding up the phone to seungmin's mouth and putting it on speaker.

"hey boo, where you at? you're not home." hyunjin questioned, making seungmin confused and flustered.

"wait since when did you start calling me that? also i'm out today. maybe tomorrow?" seungmin responded with his most convincing voice, hoping not to tick off the man in front of him.

"i call you what i want to call you. and tell me where you are so i can join you." hyunjin said, making it obvious that he was pouting. 

"it-" mr park suddenly cut seungmin's neck with a swift movement, making him scream in pain. hyunjin heard it loud and clear, becoming serious about the situation.

"listen here hwang. you better get yourself down here before your precious 'boo' gets hurt. bring lee know and spear b, they won't be too happy if they figure out i have their babies." the man said teasingly, increasing the anger flowing through hyunjin's blood. 

"don't you dare lay a finger on them!" hyunjin shouted, his audio cut due to the movement of the phone.

"see you there! i'll send the address so you don't get lost. see you soon!"

mr park hung up, and sent hyunjin the address before placing the phone down and looking up to face seungmin. 

"you hear that? your lover is coming soon. isn't that cute! let's hope nothing bad happens to them..." mr park laughed, leaving the room and shutting the door.

"are you okay minnie??"

•~•~•~•~••~~•~••~~•

Longest chapter I've made in awhile! Again, thanks for 1K reads!! It really means a lot to me ⋈˖⁺♡৹⑅♡˪৹⌵ೕ♡৹⑅♡⁺˖⋈

Time finished - October 27 4:44pm
edit - april 12, 2020
1150 words