thirteen

"well, do you wanna go to the mall now instead? if you guys aren't busy." hyunjin asked as he was laying on the couch, staring off into the distance. 

"why not, i have nothing better to do anyway. i'll call felix." jisung pulled out his phone and walked into the other room.

"sure, let me call my friend cause he'd be angry if i didn't invite him." seungmin commented, dialing his cousin's number.

"we going to the mall today, you free?"

"...."

"we're at jisung's house."

"....."

"alright be here soon!"

seungmin shoved his phone back into his backpocket, turning to face hyunjin. "he'll be here in five minutes. he wants to go for fun..."

"y'all! felix said he can't come cause he's with his 'baby binnie'." jisung popped up again and looked at the two.

"alright."

-

"okay gays get your asses off the couch cause we are leaving now!" jeongin barged into the room, yelling, reminding them of seungmin's grand entrance when they first met. 

"uh... this is hyunjin." seungmin introduced hyunjin, who bowed, to jeongin who looked at him up and down. 

"hmm... he's familiar." jeongin mumbled, "he is verified, let's go." jeongin just grabbed his keys again and started to leave making the four others follow him.

"sorry about that. guess he's grumpy about the short notice." seungmin said to hyunjin who nodded his head, "or we interrupted his time with his boyfriend."

"if we did, why would he agree to come with us?" hyunjin asked curiously.

"his boyfriend probably convinced him." they approached the car, "or... he brought him with him."

chan was there, sitting in the driver seat playing on his phone while he was waiting, "chan i grabbed another kid! i think he's that other gang leader." 

chan looked up, "another child? i didn't sign up for this." he sighed and looked at the crowd to see hyunjin's face, "oh right. that is him."

chan and jeongin began gossiping about hyunjin and seungmin's relationship. although seungmin was well aware of their words, hyunjin was too busy paying attention to seungmin to notice. 

"tsk." jisung looked out the window, being the only one in the car without anyone else to talk to. minho couldn't keep him company that day cause he had a gang meeting that was absolutely mandatory. originally, he was gonna hang out with jeongin that day so seungmin and hyunjin could be alone but jeongin had his own boyfriend to keep him company. 

sadly, that day was one of their longest days ever. but they weren't complaining.

~~~~|

Not updating in forever is my favorite ヽ( '¬')ノ I've been busy with essays and stuff so I'm sorry! Anyways, thanks for almost 1K!!

Time finished - October 20 10:43
edit - april 12, 2020

462 words