twenty three

"w-what am i gonna do? h-he might think i-i was only being friends with him f-for information.." seungmin cried alone, hiding under the blankets in his room.

"h-he's gonna hate me forever and i-i'll never see him again... he'll n-never f-forgive me..." seungmin cried harder, of course from crushing himself and pressuring himself even more.

"seungmin? seungmin where are you?" felix shouted, his voice coming closer and closer to seungmin's hiding spot. it's not really a hiding spot anymore, after all he always went there whenever he was feeling upset.

"i'm not here." seungmin sniffled, rejecting felix's presence away from him.

"i get it you're upset, but maybe you should explain? it would be better coming out of your mouth instead of ours." felix yelled, his voice getting closer and closer until it was way too close for comfort.

"but he's just going to ignore me!" seungmin responded back, obviously emotional, "how am i supposed to talk to him if he'll keep running from me?!"

"okay that's it seungmin." felix stepped in front of him, "he won't leave, if he does i won't let him. grow into your big boy pants and go get em' tiger!"

"now is not the time for pitter patter felix." seungmin stared at him with eyes that showed, i am so done with your bullshit right now.

"yeah yeah just thought i'd try to lighten the mood. it'll be okay, changbin is already on his way to get his attention and let you explain." felix stated, smiled softly at the younger boy in front of him.

"... thank you felix." seungmin mumbled, only making felix's smile expand by three times.

"oh and also, jisung might come by and apologize, he's guilt tripping himself. he also was a part of this plan by the way." felix mentioned, not forgetting to give credit to the most important part of the trip.

"of course. but first i need to talk to hyunjin first."

~~~~

"shut the fuck up changbin! i don't need your bullshit right now!" hyunjin yelled as he heard the little hustle and steps of changbin walking into his hideout.

"holy shit calm down. i'm here to calm you down." changbin stopped in his actions and just sat on the ladder leading to the basement.

"i don't need that right now. i need quiet." hyunjin responded with a voice filled with disgust.

"we all know that ain't true hyunjin." minho's voice entered the basement, as he kicked changbin off the ladder.

"the fu-" changbin started, yet minho smacked him across the head before he could continue, "what the frick frack was that for?!?"

"felix, jisung and seungmin should be coming pretty soon to explain everything." minho looked at his watch, "don't try to fight it hyunjin. we all know you can't fight in this state."

"what the fuck do you know? i can fight in whatever state of mind i want." hyunjin scowled, "i'm not letting him come close to me."

"well you might not let him, but i will." minho commented, "if you decide to fight me, i have many tricks up my sleeves that you don't want to play with."

"minho just stop. i get it but i'm still hurt. i need time to rest. i might forgive him but i'll need time to recover from everything." hyunjin said, in all seriousness.

"fine. well shit. they're coming right now." minho scowled, "you better not screw this up." minho opened the hatch from the inside and letting everyone inside.

sometime between felix and seungmin walking, jisung joined them and apologized with all his might. seungmin ended up accepting and the rest of the walk was filled with laughter.

"hyunjin?" seungmins soft voice echoed through the entire quite base. immediately, hyunjin grew soft. his facial expression changed and so did his posture.

"don't fight it hyunjin." minho whispered.

"hyunjin?" seungmin tilted his head, waiting for a response from the older male. hyunjin only bit his lip and looked down.

"yes?" hyunjin said trying to keep his angry composure. he just couldn't stay angry for too long, seungmin needed to say something faster before anything happened.

"can i explain?" seungmin asked patiently, hyunjin nodding, "well basically, it wasn't a gang. it was just a group. we helped homeless people by making our profits from jobs that we made, we even managed to make some friends! it was doing well until two months into the project when something happened. i'm not sure who did it, but someone spread a rumor around about me. they left one by one until it was only me, jisung and felix. we stuck by together and decided to stop the project. jisung just loved to call it a gang for some reason, maybe because we all learned how to fight due to the fact that there were many bad people around that could hunt and kill us. but who knows, ask him."

"oh... well then."

"i'm sorry for not telling you sooner." seungmin bit his lip, bowing for his approval or something.

"apology forgiven." hyunjin hugged him tightly, "i'm sorry for being over dramatic." hyunjin tightened his hug. seungmin giggles, missing the warmth.

"apology accepted too." seungmin returned the hug, making the rest of the members in the room just awe.

~~~~~~

woot woot next chapter is the last one... or maybe the next one after that.. who knows.

901 words