Biker gang One Shot

Dear Diary,

I have been flirting with his boy for the longest of time but he just doesn't seem to be into me.

Every night he comes in with a group of his biker friends, they sometimes smoke with is annoying, but he doesn't. So that's nice.

But each time I make a special milkshake and give it to him for free. But he never drinks it. It always gives me a weird look too! Is he straight or something? Can't a bi Cuban boy find a decent guy to date around here?

Anyways diary, I am struggling with my flirting apparently. I am usually strong at this game but this mullet boy seems to have no effects on my skills. But tonight I am going to confess to him completely on how I feel each time I look at that disgusting mullet of his, and those stupid fingerless gloves. Like why even have them? They aren't keeping your fingers warm!

But wish me luck diary. Today, Lance McClain is going full out, and I am going to make this boy my boyfriend. Unless he ends up being straight or not interested, then I will make sure he knows what he is missing out on!

Sincerely,

Lance

That day, it was a day like any in the cafe by the beach. The sun was setting, which meant the local biker gang would come by to hang out, as they did each night. Lance was particularly excited. Cause it meant he would get to see the one he had a huge crush on.

Lance was wiping off counters when he heard the door open with the ring of a bell, and in stepped the biker gang.

Lance smiled when he saw walking alongside the leader, Shiro, the cute small mullet emo boy. He wore a red leather jacket, red boots, and everything else was black, including that mullet.

The boy took off his sunglasses and followed Shiro over to one of the barstools and took a seat, blowing a bubble of red bubble gum, it made a loud pop sound, then he sent back to chewing it.

Some guys turned on the junk box in the corner to play some rock and roll music.

"Hi..." Lance said, with a small blush. "What can I get for you guys?"

"Just a burger." Shiro ordered. "Get everyone here some sodas."

"Okay... and anything else?" Lance asked, rocking back and forth on his heels nervously, his little shorts were feeling very tight the more he looked at the emo boy beside Shiro.

"No. That will be all." Shiro said, giving Lance a 30 bill before getting up to go out some coins in the junk box to keep the music going.

The emo boy stayed where he was, he leaned against the counter as he watched his fellow bike gang members dance to the music.

Lance gulped as he quickly put in the burger order and then got to work filling sodas for everyone. Once that was done he started on the complementary milkshake he would make for that gorgeous boy.

"Order up." Lance announced as he carried the burger and the milkshake over to the now tired from dancing Shiro and the cute emo boy.

"We didn't order a milkshake." Shiro said.

"It's on the house." Lance said as he set it down with a note in front of the emo boy.

The note had Lance's name and number on it. Shiro looked at it before chuckling.

"Guys!" Shiro Called our to the gang. "Get a load of this!"

Everyone gathered and looked over the note and laughed when they saw what Lance had given the boy. The boy gave no reaction.

Lance blushed with embarrassment... he shouldn't of done this. This was a huge mistake.

The emo boy then reacted quickly and stood up and leaned over the counter and grabbed Lance by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

All the bikers went silent. Then the boy pulled away a little bit.

"Name's Keith." He said in a low sexy whisper, this was the first time Lance had heard him speak, and he absolutely fell in love with his voice. "I'll call you sometime sharpshooter." He  said as he pulled away. Putting his fingers to his lips he then blew Lance a kiss and then pretended to shoot him with his finger.

Lance felt his heart jump a few beats as he watched Keith walk away with his number, running his fingers through his mullet as he left the cafe. That was the best kiss Lance had ever had.

"He is lactose intolerant." Shiro told Lance.

"Wait what!" Lance was shocked. "So that's why he never drank them...."

And everyone laughed, including Lance.