Clear Day 2-the competition

Another announcement!!!!

So recently I got 1,000 followers!! 1k Guys!! This is so amazing

So recently I got 1,000 followers!! 1k Guys!! This is so amazing. Thank you all for following me and being the best readers ever. Reading your comments and being able to talk and engage with you is amazing. Shoutouts to these people above who (I think) are my recent followers. All 1,000 of you guys are amazing, thanks for sharing my work and being the best people on this planet! Love you all!

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Okay." Hunk said as he put his hand around Shay's. "Now you gently just toss the ball up and into the holes." He guided her hand, she released and got her ball in 100.

"Oh I did it." Shay smiles.

"Yes you did sugar plum." Hunk smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "And look at all the tickets you won! Let's go get you a prize." He said as he picked them all up.

They headed to the prize table.

"But Katie." James said to Pidge, who had her head against the counter. "You are going to waste more money trying to win the thing then if we were to buy it online."

"Yeah but I want that little robot." Pidge said as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I only need 200 more tickets James!"

James smirked softly, how could he say no to her. "Okay." He sighed.

"Yes!!" Pidge said as James payed for more. Pidge ran off to go play more games and James smiles as he watched her be happy.

"Hey James." Hunk said as he walked over to the counter. Shay looked over all the prizes as the guy counted their tickets.

"Hey Hunk." James smiles.

"Hey James. You having fun watching Pudge play?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Seeing her happy is enough for me." James smiles. "She wants that robot so badly." He chuckled.

"That's Pidge for you." Hunk laughed. "Shay and I are just finishing up. This has been a good double date. Thanks for suggesting it."

"It was actually Veronica." James admitted. "She just wanted to see Axca, but didn't want to pay for the gas alone."

"Sounds like her." Hunk laughed. "What you getting Shay?"

"I think I want that one." She pointed to a big stuffed animal.

"Give the lady her new pet." Hunk said to the guy, who got it down and handed it the Shay.