The End is the Beginning

This Fanfiction will be picking up where the Voltron: Legendary Defenders series left off. This will start right after the about at the 15:30 mark on the final episode. Hope you guys enjoy this! I loved Voltron and the final season! But this is how I filled in holes and gaps, so don't take it personal. Thank you and Enjoy!

Please vote, comment, and share!!
✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"It's Altea...." Hunk said

"But Altea got destroyed." Pidge said. "Why is it here?"

"I don't know. But let's go check it out." Keith said, pushing forward his lion to fly towards the planet. He looked to his side to see the yellow and green lions, but not the red lion. "Guys keep going, I'll be right back." Keith said as he pulled back and went back to where they were, where the red lion and blue lion were.

Keith tapped at his screen and opened up a connection with red. "Lance...." He said as the camera turned on.

"Keith..." Lance has his helmet off, his eyes were red and his cheeks were wet. He quickly whipped them away and put back on his helmet. "Sorry.... I'm coming..." he put his hands on his controllers.

"Lance don't..." Keith said. "Are... are you okay? What am I saying, of course your not. Lance. I'm... I am here for you... do you want to talk?"

"She is gone Keith. Allura is just gone like that. I hardly even got to say goodbye. I had finally gotten everything I ever wanted. I got to be a pilot and I got a beautiful girl. Now it's gone."

"Lance. I know your hurting. I know you loved Allura. But this isn't the end. Allura sacrifices herself for us, because of her sacrifice you get to see your family again, you get to pilot whenever you want, you get to live on. You and everyone else in this reality and in every reality. Her sacrifice was not in vain, and she did it for you."

"You think that?" Lance said. "It still hurts though, it's like there is an empty hole inside of me."

"That's heartbreak Lance. Everyone goes through heartbreak, it's part of life. But don't worry... we... we can help spread Allura's message of her sacrifice, show the universe what she has done for all of us."

"Like a grand monument?" Lance smiled softly. "I think that's what Allura would of wanted, everyone to live happily right?"

"Yes. She wants you to be happy, with your family, and with your friends. With her memory. She will always be with you Lance."

"Thank you Keith." Lance said with a smile. "We are a good team. Now let's go explore this planet."

Keith smiled back at Lance. "Yes, let's do that."

"Keith come in." Shiro said over the connections.

"Shiro. What is it?" Keith answered as he and Lance started to fly over to the planet.

"What's that planet? I've never seen it before in my life." Shiro said.

"I think it's Altea." Keith said. "We are heading to explore it now. Can you pick up the blue lion for us?"

"Yes I can... do she is really gone then." Shiro said.

"Yes.... she is." Keith said softly.

"How is Lance doing?" Shiro asked

"Fine I think... not really, he is quite heartbroken." Keith said.

"Then that brings up my next question, how are you doing?" Shiro knee Keith all to well and could tell that he was not doing well... he seemed not terribly saddened by Allura's death.

"I'm fine Shiro. I have already told you, I'm over it. We are about to land on the planet, I'll send the Atlas feed of what we find." Keith told him before ending the video chat, not even giving Shiro anytime to ask another question.

✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨
So that is the first chapter!! How do you guys like it? I want to know ideas, theories and stuff from you guys and i might use some in my future!! I am actually planning how events connect and stuff and trying to fill all the spaces and stuff and answer all the questions. But I do need reminders on what questions we need answering, so please comment!! It can be anything! I will do my best to try and include it if it fits my plot in anyway! I got big story boarding happening and so events should make sense and connect to one another.
Please like, comment, tag a friend, and give me a follow! I would love it! Thanks! You guys are so amazing!!