Clear Day 2-the ferris wheel

I know I have said this a million times. But please share with all your friends this story!!

Thank you all for getting me to 1k followers, that's been a goal of mine for a while... I almost had it last year until this updated and everyone got many many notifications. That's when I lost like 50 followers. Sad day. But it's alright! Thank you guys so so much!!! This makes me beyond happy!

But please share this story to keep the happiness spreading and so this story can grow! Let's get it to 4K views!

But do enjoy this chapter. This is couple number 1! Can you guess the other two?

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

It was another Clear Day, security was awful. Axca wasn't the biggest fan of people, or events like this. She hated them, plus she was all alone, since Ezor and Zethrid has gone off together, and Keith was determined to be alone.

"Guess who?" Veronica said as she covered Axca's eyes. Axca however, did not react as cutely as Veronica thought she would, Instead Veronica got an elbow to the side and was quickly on the ground with a blade in her face.

"Wait! Veronica?" Axca said in surprise. "Veronica What are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" She said as she stood up. "Happy birthday Axca." She hugged her.

Axca smiles as she hugged her girlfriend back. "Your lucky I didn't kill you, your crazy approaching me from behind like that."

"Hey could take you." Veronica laughed. "I brought Lance too, but he wandered off to go hang out with Keith."

Axca laughed. "I feel so bad for Keith..."

"Why?" Veronica questioned.

"Oh wait, you don't know. You don't spend a lot of time with Keith."

"What do you mean?" Veronica tilted her head as she held hands with Axca as they walked through the place.

"Keith totally likes Lance." Axca says. "Like... like likes him. Why do you think he always comes back to earth? He hates Earth. And he always gets Lance things."

"I have seen his collection of presents." Veronica laughed. "Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid."

"Oh Ronnie..." Axca laughed.

"Stop calling me that." Veronica playfully shoved her. "Let's go on some rides. I want to ride the Ferris wheel, and all the roller coasters."

"You better not scream in my ear." Axca teased as they walked over to a roller coaster.

"Oh you bet I will." Veronica said.

The two girls got on that ride and after rode all the other ones until finally, after sharing an ice cream, they found their way over to the Ferris wheel.

The two girls smiled at one another as they got in, the lap bar went over them and they were on their way up to the clouds.

"Happy Birthday Axca." Veronica said sweetly before leaning over and kissing her gently.

They stopped at the top as another person was getting on.

"It was even happier because you were here Ronnie." Axca said softly before kissing her.

"I said stop calling me that." Veronica whispered gently, their lips only an inch apart as they stared into each others eyes.

"Now why would I do that when you blush every time I say it?" Axca chuckled softly.

Veronica was indeed blushing. "Fine, but you owe me a pretzel after this then."

"All Fine by me Ronnie." Axca said before kissing her a final time before the girls had to get off.

They ended their night by sitting on a bench, sharing a soft pretzel, they gazed at the stars above them. Veronica's head laid on Axca's shoulder, and Axca has her arm around her. Axca smiles at her beautiful girlfriend before looking up at the stars they called home.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Sorry this was a shorter chapter... I don't know a lot about these characters, but I wanted to give them something at least. Might just have to practice with them a bit to get use to them. Hope it didn't suck!! Thanks for reading! More tomorrow!