I grabbed my keys and drove over to the studio. I walked in and then opened the door to the room and saw Cade and Mav sitting and talking.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Mav got up and gave me a hug.

"Cade played me what ya'll got so far."

"What do you think?"

"Nessa, you really did something with this one."

"Thank you."

"I texted Raelynn and she's gonna stop by to listen to it too."

"Oh cool. Thanks for being apart of this and laying down some background vocals by the way."

"Shit, for how good this is I'm glad you asked me to be part of it."

"Alright, hop in there Mav."-Cade

"Time to make some magic."

Mav walked into the booth and put on the headphones.

"We gonna start it off third verse into the chorus. You gonna lay down the first part and then we'll go back so you can harmonize and lay down the other ones."

"Alright."

Cade started the track and Mav sang the lyrics for the fourth verse and chorus. They went over some parts and then went back to add the harmonies and lay down more background vocals, then Mav stepped out and Cade let him listen to it. We kept working for a couple more hours on the melodies and harmonies for the chorus and bridge.

"Yo, I think it needs something."-Cade

"Yea, like at the end after you repeat the bridge for the last time."-Mav

"Yea, I agree...what if we added strings?"-Me

"What do you mean?"-Mav

"Like a violin?"-Cade

"Yea."

"That might actually sound dope."

"You know anybody who plays violin?"-Cade

"I have a friend who was in my contemporary class who's really good at the violin."

"Invite him then."

While we were talking, Raelynn walked in.

"Hey."

"Hey, Rae."

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, guys."

Rae went over and kissed Mav and hugged me and Cade.

"So how's the song going?"

"It's going good. You're boyfriend just laid down some bomb ass background vocals."-Me

"Well damn, let me hear it."

Cade played the trackback and then stopped it.

"Nessa, did you write this?"

"Cade and I both worked on it."

"This is amazing."

"Really?"

"This is fucking dope, Nessa."

"Thank you."

I glanced down at my phone, and saw the time.

"Oh, I gotta get ready to go."

"Where you going?"

"I gotta go head back to my apartment to change. The boys are on a promo tour for their song and they flew back today for an interview tomorrow and a performance tonight. Kayla and I are gonna go watch them."

Sorry ||ZION KUWONU||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें