Chapter 2

-Back to present, Ethan's P.O.V-

It's the first day back from summer break. I sat in the back of the class,in my usual spot, sketching on my desk, my headphones in. The classroom slowly filled in, knowing that their gazes always landed on me; snickers became louder, and their laughs and whispers filled the room.

It had always been that way, ever since I foolishly confessed my love to another boy during my first year of high school.

My name is Ethan Gold, I am now 17. I'm currently a senior at Crandall Private Academy For Boys. Ever since I dared to confess, my life here was constantly filled with laughter's, glares, bullying; verbal and physical. People tend to avoid me like I'm the plague, have aids, or anything creative they can think about. Honestly I could care less, I'll most likely become someone and they will probably end up fat, working at a nearby McDonald's; understanding that their intellectual capacities are almost or completely non-existent and their only way of communication are by grunting and whimpering.

I glanced up as Jacob and his friends; Dan, Nick and Christian walked in. He was still as breathtakingly gorgeous; his pale blond hair swooping across his face, covering a bit of his Emerald deep green eyes. He glanced in my direction, and upon noticing that I was looking at him, creases formed at the corner of his eyes and on his forehead as he frowned and squinted. I immediately looked down and bit my lip, fascinated by my fingers all of sudden. He sat down and crossed his arms on his chest, as Mrs.Roswell noted our attendance.

The bell rang advising us that the period was over and that it was lunch time. I always liked to take my time gathering my books because I wanted to be the last one to leave so when I do, no one would bother me. The teachers knew and they let me stay alone to gather my stuff, letting me close the classroom. I looked up as I heard people talking; Jacob was standing behind his desk, a couple of feet away from mine, telling his friends to go on without him, he needed to do something before he left. They agreed and left the classroom, leaving me and Jacob alone.

I looked down, my hands slowly starting to shake, I was worried and scared that he'd come to laugh and freak out after me for looking at him this morning. As soon as I thought about the possibility of him beating me up, I felt him shift and move towards me. I looked up and he was already facing me, his face expression slightly different from what I expected it to be, happy; soft even. His expression showed no anger.

He placed his left hand over my chest and slowly began to push me towards the wall, eventually hitting my back against it and finding myself pinned there. Oh no, I thought, I was seriously going to get hit. My whole body started shaking, I looked down and to the side, closing my eyes shut; anticipating the hit. Instead of a lancing pain that I presumed I would feel soon enough, I felt his quite larger warm hands cup my cheeks and lift my head forward, tilting my chin slightly upwards. I could feel his breath close to my face, brushing slightly against my lips. I wouldn't dare to open my eyes, scared that he'd be testing me. Gently, I felt his lips press against mine.

I opened my eyes in shock, to be completely sure I was in fact being kissed by Jacob Mathews. There he was, his smooth blond hair covering his closed eyes, his hands on my cheeks and his lips were fully locked with mine. How long have I wished for this? I couldn't let my chance pass.

I slowly kissed him back, making my way to his head, my fingers lacing with the golden locks of his hair, pulling him closer. Our kiss deepened, as our newly joined bodies moved against each other, our faces flustered in deep shades of red. His arms wrapping around my waist, our grip on each other tightening. I pulled away for air, breathing heavily, tilting my chin upwards, uncovering my neck, leaving it bare. Causing him to latch his lips down to my neck, slowly nibbling and sucking on the sensitive skin, in-between his small gasps for air trying to regain his breath.

I felt his warm hand slither up my thigh and into my pocket, leaving something in it.

He moved away, stared into my eyes smiling, and pecked my lips one last time before he walked away and exited the classroom, like nothing happened.

I reached inside my pocket, curiously taking out a roughly folded piece of paper, a bit crippled and ripped slightly.

What was this?

A/N: photo is Ethan.

Hopefully you like this. Please fav and comment<3