Chapter 1

Disclaimer; This story contains Boy on boy action and love. GAY LOVE. So if you can't handle it or are homophobic please leave. For the others enjoy <3

-4 Years prior-

I didn't quite know why, but I was different from the other boys in my school.

I've always had these feelings around other boys; thoughts, and scenario's I would constantly play in my head. Things I would see mom and dad do, or even the older guys do, when girls would come to our Academy. I didn't know that others thought it was weird, I didn't know that it wasn't "natural", not until today.

I walked up slowly to his desk,His back was turned to mine; the tissue stretching where his shoulder blades touched. his muscles lifted and tensed up as he talked and squirmed around on his chair. He was casually talking to his friends and as I approached, his friends went silent, my heart started racing because I was about to talk to him. Jacob Matthew's, I couldn't help but smile to myself as I thought about his name. Because his friends were eyeing me with big wide eyes, telling him to turn around, he slowly turned around, revealing his perfect figure.

I loved looking at him; his beautiful green eyes, his silky blond hair, his pale pink lips and the way the creases of his neck flowed down to his collarbones. I blushed as his gaze met mine and flashed me a smile. I loved when he smiled at me, it made my stomach flutter and my heart jittery.

His friends giggled in unison as I looked down, trying to cover my blush with my silky brown hair.

"Hey Ethan" his medium tone, soft voice said. My heart skipped making me even more nervous.

"H-Hey Jacob, can I-I talk to you about something for a minute?.." I asked shyly.

As he processed my request, He glanced over to his friends who were retaining themselves from laughing, his gaze moving from me to his friends to me again.

"sure, why not." He got up, towering over me; little 5"3, and his 5"10.

we walked out of the classroom, walking away from the door. I stared at him, having him in front of me, was making me nauseous. My breath was short; was I really about to confess my feelings? He stood there, his expression relaxed, his features smooth, his muscles tensing up where he smiled. He was completely clueless to what I was about to tell him.

"J-Jacob..." I started, stuttering. I felt my whole body shake, feeling all the will that I had earlier fading away quickly. I was now nervously picking at my fingers and looking down to the floor, finding it suddenly very interesting, trying to figure out how to tell him. "I love you..." I said short, under my breath. He stayed silent for a minute; I didn't dare looking up, scared to see his reaction, not knowing if it was good or bad. Maybe he liked me too, his embarrassed face would without a doubt be the cutest thing, Maybe he would kiss me before going to class, unfortunately, none of those things were true because I didn't need to look up to know what he was feeling towards my confession. The sounds he made and the words he used filled my ears, they were plenty enough.

"Holly shit! Gross, you sick freak! Boys aren't meant to love boys! you disgust me, I would never love another boy, You're a freak! you shouldn't even be aloud to walk among normal people. You're a disgrace to others, to human kind! Get the fuck away from me and don't you dare look at me again!" He made a gagging sound and ran back in the class, leaving me alone, as tears gently started running down my cheeks.

I could hear laughs coming from the class, his friends laughing and making gag noises. Even heard someone shout, "Faggot!" Loud and clear. I didn't dare going back in class, I turned away and ran towards the exit.

A/N: Hey everyone o3o this is my first story hope you will like it, I know this chapter is a bit sad and triggering but I promise it gets better <3

Ps : Picture is Jacob