Chapter 10

-Ethan's P.O.V-

I quickly fell asleep after sending the text, the exhaustion of the recent events had drained all energy out of my body. I felt bad for Jacob he hadn't done anything wrong, he just isn't the one I need. I needed Connor, my heart blongs to him and only him.

I woke up not long after, or so it seems, to a constant ringing doorbell. I stayed there, grunting. My mom would get it. I put the pillow over my head and let out a sigh.

"E-Ethan?" A familiar voice asked, I quickly sat up and stared at Connor who was standing in my door frame, his breath rugged and inconsistent. What was he doing here? Did he run all the way from his house? Why?
"C-Connor? what are you doing here?" I asked, puzzled. "I came here as soon as I got your text... " he paused and stared at me for a second before continuing.
"Ethan I haven't been honest with you" He paused again and walked towards my bed. I shuffled to the side to give him room and like before, we lied down, side by side, and I listened to him talk.
"I pushed you away, and lied to you about my feelings yesterday, because I thought that it would be best, that you finally get the guy you really want, and that I wasn't going to be in the way of your true happiness with the guy you always wanted. But now, you texted me that, and I want to be selfish, I want you all to myself and show you how much I'm in love with you. Not a moment since we broke up that I haven't wanted you back. I love you Ethan..." He was now up on one elbow looking down into my eyes. I could feel my heart race, it was pounding against my chest so hard that I self consciously wondered if Connor could hear it.
"I really do, and I'm sick and tired of pushing my emotions deep down, and I just, really want to fucking kiss you right now." and with that he pressed his warm lips against mine.

I forgot how amazing they felt, how electrifying they were. He slowly turned towards me and I turned towards him, his hands in my hair, my hands griped on the sides of his shirt clutching it with all my might so that he would never escape and our lips interlocking perfectly. I let out a soft moan as he softly bit my lower lip, both turning bright red. I dared to suck on his lower lip softly remembering how he loved it as a small whimper left his mouth. We pulled away at the same time, turning on our backs as our chests rose in unison. I tangled my finger with his and felt a smile creep to my face.
"I don't remember our kisses to be this amazing" He managed to say in between his loud expiration's. "Neither did I" I breathed out. I looked at him and he looked at me and we both were smiling, his hand gave mine a gentle squeeze, tightening his grip. He slowly and carefully moved his head to my chest, nesting it against my neck, my arms wrapping around his frail body, holding him tight.

"I missed this" he said as he kissed my neck gently. I blushed bright red and giggled "I did too, you have no idea."
He quickly straddled my stomach, sitting on me and looked down, gazing into my eyes.

"E-Ethan, Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled widely and nodded, finally, I was with the guy I have truly been in love with for the past 3 years.
"Of course I will, I'd love to in fact" He smiled widely and kissed me passionately, I slid my fingers in his hair, and he held onto my cheeks, our kiss deepening by the minute.

A/N: Sorry short chapter, but something good is coming so yeah~ please vote and comment ^^