Chapter 9

-Connor's P.O.V.-

I was curled up in bed, my arms wrapped around the huge teddy bear Ethan had won for me at a fair we went to together a year ago; It had a White and teal tint to it, my two favorite colors. I held on to the tears, wondering what Ethan might be doing, if he was finally with Jacob. What had gotten into me to let him go for a second time. I knew he had always loved me, I was just scared because he still liked Jacob. Would he  quickly run to Jacob when he got the chance, something I wouldn't be able to bear. I bit my lip and remembered our kisses, our nights spent together, our days as lovers. I missed it so much.

I heard my phone vibrate loudly, I turned around and grabbed it, stared at my phone in shock as I read his text:

Connor, I'm sorry I left in a hurry yesterday,

I just didn't want you to see me cry.

Jacob found me and brought me at his place.

I woke up and all I could think about is you.

I was in his arms and I didn't want to be, I wanted it to be in yours.

My heart felt empty, compared to when I'm with you.

I know it's a bit useless for me to tell you all this.

I guess I'm just hoping that we would get back together.

I'm home, and I really want you here right now..

alright cya then.. -love Ethan

I felt my heart burst of happiness inside my chest, replacing the tightness and the pain, a smile was quickly plastered on my face. He wanted me, not Jacob. I had to go see him now! I was in a hoodie and a pj bottom but I quickly Stumbled Towards my wardrobe slipping into a pair of skinny jeans, almost falling over as I pulled them up vigorously. I wasn't going to let him go this time. I loved him with all my soul, my heart and body. He was the only one I truly ever loved. He enticed me with his cute little baby face, how compared to everyone else he wasn't a giant having the perfect height for me to wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him, going up on the tip of my toes. I loved how he always smelled so good, like rain when it's really hot, mixed with his cologne. I loved how he would give me his hoodie when I was cold, and how our hands perfectly interlock with each other, how his skin was soft and smooth, how his beautiful blue eyes would sparkle when he looked at me.

I descended two stairs at the time, reaching the door murmuring to myself that I really loved him more than anything and I'm making him mine forever, regardless of the obstacles that would block my way.

...

"Connor?" The tall boy standing in front of me gestured in my face passing in front of my eyes.  Why, why was he here of all times. I passed my hand in my hair and sighed.

"Nate. What are you doing here?" I said a slight frustration in my tone.

"Don't look so gloomy, I'm here smile." He stepped forward, tilting my head up and pressing his soft pulp lips to mine. I pushed him away quickly, frowning.

"You didn't just do that, and answer me, what are you doing here?" I pressed on angrily. I saw a flash in his deep green eyes, crossing his strong arms over his chest, his biceps flexing. I unconsciously licked my lips and looked up again, seeing him smirk.

"I did, and clearly I'm not the only one who missed it. I came to see you, I missed my little Connor. I don't know how long you planned to ignore me,  but the charade has lasted long enough. My hand isn't enough anymore. " Before I could retort a word he pressed his large footballer body against mine, lifting off my feet as his lips connected to mine. I gasped and tried to move away, pressing my hand to his cheek pushing his face away.

"Save your saliva for someone who cares Nate, go bury it in one of your cheerleaders. " I spat venomously. "Unless you can't get it up because they can never give you what I did. " I smirked as he let me down, stepping away.

"I can too, just I thought my little Connor would be so much better then those airheads." He said, looking straight at me. God when was he get the hint he's gay.

"Nate, I don't know who you think you are but you can't just have me whenever you want. I left you a long time ago when I caught you red handed, pants down getting head from Stacy that little..." I pursed my lips and brushed past him, taking his shirt and pulling him out of the house, closing the door behind us and locking it. Letting his shirt go, I stood straight, fixing my hair.

"You need to figure your shit out but it's not in between my legs. It's up there" I motioned to his head. "Admitting what you are will make things easier, maybe you could find a cute boy that will prove what you are truly, but that isn't me. " I walked towards the crosswalk and walking towards Ethan's house.

"Goodbye Nate." I said loudly, looking straight forward. He was the quarterback of the public school in town that had taken an interest in me at a party I wished I never agreed to come. This "Straight" Hunk had been dead drunk, finding him passed out on the bathroom floor I had mended to his every need. I was highly attracted to his strong built, his slender jaw and perfect lips. I had no doubt that he made girl's knees weak everywhere he went. I had brought him to my friends room, tucking him in and bringing a glass of water to his lips. He took a sip slowly, some trailing down his flawless chin. His eyes opened and landed on mine. A smile crawled up to my mouth, looking at him. He had asked me to stay by him while he fell asleep, thanking me for taking care of him. I nodded and ended up falling asleep that night. I had woken up in his arms, beautiful green eyes looking at me.  He simply kissed me pressing my small body to his. We ended up fucking, a couple times after that. He'd come to me when he needed a re-charge and his cheer fuck harem wasn't enough to satisfy his needs. I had enough one day and let him off the hook.

"This is not over Connor! Wait and see!" I rolled my eyes and made my way to Ethan's home.

A/N: Sorry for this shitty chapter. filler i guess ish.

fav and comment<3 thanks for reading. ^^