Chapter 36: Disbelief

The boy in front of Frisk smiled and ran a hand through his messy hair lifting it out of his face, "Hey Frisky." he said, the girl pulled him into a tight hug, Chara returned the hug of course and Amber and Az came running over about to yell at the teen for running across the street when they got distracted.

"Chara?" Asriel said not believing his eyes, "The one and only." Chara smirked at his brother, "No...Somethings not right." Frisk pulled away from the hug and looked at her boyfriend.

"You are covered in blood and dust...And your eyes...Their not crimson anymore. Their the same color as your clothing. Blood red." she said looking at the floor, "Your not the same Chara." Amber took a close look at her older brother and nodded, "Your right Frisk, he's not the same."

Asriel looked at the both of them like they were crazy, "This is obviously Chara! My baby brother! He has the same messy hair, same face as Amber except more masculine, and his eyes....His... His eyes..." Az trailed off realizing what they were talking about.

"Your right....It's he's not the same..."

"What?! It is me! Frisk, Az, can't you guys tell?"

Frisk's eyes started to water and she continued to look at the floor, she just couldn't face him, "Please...You'll only make this harder..."

"What are you talking about?! Frisk...C'mon you gotta recognize me right? Please love." Frisk flinched at those words, he put his hand on her chin forcing her to look at him. She had no choice, this wasn't her Chara.

Frisk grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her face, Amber and Asriel were walking away and Frisk was about to join them but Chara grabbed her wrist, "Baby please..." she closed her eyes tightly to keep from crying as she snatched her wrist away and walked after the two, leaving Chara standing by himself.

((A/N this chapters a little short because if I wrote anymore I would cry so I had to stop it there, next chap will be waaaay longer))