Chapter 2: Frisk

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I woke up looking at the big hole I just fell through, when I sat up I had a major headache I tried to ignore it at move on. When I looked around I saw a big purple door 'that looks like the only way outta here.' I thought. I sighed and started walking towards the door, when I opened it there was a flower on the ground. And then out of nowhere it started talking! 

"Howdy I'm flowey the-" 

"AAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!" the flower just started moving around in a weird way (idk) then said "I'm flowey the flower!" I tried to look past the fact the he could talk and had eyes, and a mouth.

"Say, your new to the underground aren't cha!" I nodded "Golly, you must be so confused!" I nodded once more, "Someone ought to teach you how things work around here. I guess little old me will have to do!" he said 

(I'm to lazy to write the whole intro so, short time skip)

"Down here love is shared through little white... Friendliness pellets, are you ready? Move around get as many as you can!" he said 'Is this guy serious, does he really think I'm that gullible.' I thought but I went along with the weird flower just to make him feel better, when I touched it my HP went down to one, "you... Idiot, in this world it's kill or be killed. Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this!?" more of those pellets spawned around me.

I started shaking regretting my decision until, the pellets just disappeared.

I looked up and saw a humanoid goat, I wasn't surprised this time just a lil freaked out. "What a terrible creature, torturing such an innocent youth." the goat looked at me and said "Do not be afraid child, I am Toriel, care taker of the ruins. I come by here once and awhile to see if any humans have fallen down. You are the first human to fall down here in a long time." she said, 'At least I don't have to call her goat lady now.' I thought.

"Come, I will guide you through the catacombs. This way." I had followed her until she left and told me to stay put. After a while I got bored and went looking for her, when I found her she seemed pretty worried but calmed down when she saw me, she then took me into a small house and told me were I would be sleeping. I was pretty tried so I laid down and went to sleep 'This is going to be one hell of a journey.' I thought to myself before I went to sleep.

(A/N Hope you enjoyed X3)