Chapter 33: Kidnapped

Chara had been acting weird lately, and it worried the others but the worst part was he hadn't realized he was acting this way.
Frisk once caught him off guard and he glared at her which was kind of scary in her case, he's never done anything like that before.

The couple was currently in math class and Chara was busy looking out the window ignoring everything the teacher said, "Chara could you answer number ten please?"

"Honestly Miss, I could care less about you and question number ten." he rest his head on his palm as he looked at the shocked lady that stood in front of the class.

Frisk looked shot him a glare but he just shrugged it off, oh how she couldn't wait till the bell rung.

Once class was dismissed Frisk grabbed Chara's arm and dragged him to a empty classroom, "Okay, what's with you?" Chara once again brushed it off and shrugged,

"Whatcha mean?"

"Chara you've been acting weird all week, so I'm asking what your problem is." the boy sighed and leaned on a near by desk, "I have no idea what your talking about Frisk."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, okay tell that to Ms. Hopkins. Ya know the same person you just snapped on." Frisk got so mad because she hated being lied to, it was just something she couldn't bare.

As they walked to their final class she realized Chara was dragging behind, the girl meant to question it but when she turned around for the second time he was gone.

Frisk stopped dead in her tracks and looked around, a worried experission finding it's way onto her face. Asriel walked out of class to see her looking around frantically, "Uh Frisk you okay?"

"No! Chara was right here and now he's..." she trailed off but Az  picked up what she meant, "He's gone?! Where could he have went?!"

"I don't know!"

(Chara's p.o.v)

I was walking behind Frisk when I heard something coming from down a dark hall, I stopped and took a good look, all of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind and put a bag over my head dragging me down that same empty hallway.

Everything I saw was black, I could hear the wind which meant I was outside, then I heard slams of a car door. Then pain. I was hit over the head a couple times in attempt to get me out cold, it worked but it hurt like hell.

When I woke up I couldn't move, my arms were tied behind my back and I still had the bag over my head, at least I was sitting down.

"You sure this is him? This guy is a human, not a monster. There's no way he can be their king." A masculine voice spoke,

"He is trust me, I can spot him from a mile away." Another voice spoke, but this one was feminine.

They finally took the bag off my head and I took in my surroundings, I was in a dark room with only one light, there were two people in front of me both human.

One male other female, the male had a mask on the side of his face, the mask was red and had a picture of a goat kinda like Toriel with a line through it. He had short spikey black hair and grey eyes, he was starring at me with HATE.

The girl looked similar except her mask was pink and she had long blonde hair with blue eyes, she smiled at me then looked at the other guy,

"Doesn't he look familiar?"

"A little bit, he kinda looks like..."

"Calvin Rodriguez." They both said at the same time, that's hella creepy, how do they know my real name?! I thought, "That's my name don't wear it out." I snarled at them and they gasped,

"I knew you weren't dead!" The girl yelled obviously pissed off, "You definitely should be though." The boy spat folding his arms.

"And who are you again?"

The two looked at each other than back at me, "Your not serious are you?!" He yelled and I just starred at him waiting for my answer.

"Wow, yo must've hit your head during that fall." She said sighing, "I'm Ashley Green and this is Jay Thompson."

I look at the floor trying to remember who these two are then suddenly it hits me and I look up at them with a strong glare, Ashley laughed and bent down in front of me, "So...How's Frisk?"