Chapter 16: Fights and Makeout sessions

(Chara's p.o.v)

'I can't believe dad tried to attack her even after I ordered him not to!' I thought "Stay behind me." I said quietly to Frisk, I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye. Dad surprised me with an attack, because I didn't prepare for it I got hit and stumbled back, some of my guards tried to interfere but I called them down so they stood there and watched.

I've analyzed all of dad's moves over the years, there's not an a attack that I can't predict, there all the same in a way, he tried to attack me again but I was ready and swiftly dodged. The next attack was on me and because dad always blocks his upper body I aimed for the lower, in the middle of my dodge I went down to the ground and kicked his feet from under him.

As he went down I got up, I grabbed my sword and walked over to him, dad tried to get up but was stopped by a sword to his neck. After he stopped trying to get up I retracted my sword and said "Take him away." my guards nodded and picked Asgore up "You can't do this I am the king!" Dad yelled, struggling to get free, "No I am king, and anyone who disobeys my orders will be punished." I signaled the guards to leave and they did.

I walked over to Frisk grabbed her hand and dragged her to my room.

(Frisk's p.o.v)

Chara started dragging me to what I guessed to be his room, when we got there Chara closed the door behind us he threw me on the bed and pinned me down, I looked at him surprised and saw the lust in his eyes. "Sorry about that, I told them to leave you alone but dad still thinks he's king." he whispered, I smiled "Don't be, I'll reward you for being a good boy." I said, Chara smiled.

He leaned down and started kissing me, I kissed back almost instantly and wrapped my arms around him while he grabbed my hips, we kept kissing until Chara added tongue and I moaned he smiled into the kiss and started kissing my cheek and going down until he got to my neck. Chara kept kissing it until he found my sweet spot causing me to moan loudly, I couldn't see his face but I'm sure he was smiling, he went back to kissing my lips.

We kissed for a little while longer and ended in one long passionate kiss, Chara laid next to me and said "You know I love you right." I cuddled him close "I know, and I love you too." after that we both drifted to sleep.

((A/N I'm not good at writing sin so I hope it was good X3))