Chapter 28: Siblings?!

(Chara's p.o.v)

I went on a walk since I woke up before everyone, while I walked a heard what sounded like people arguing in an alleyway. If I was being honest I didn't really care what was going on so I just passed the alley until, "Chara!" I turned around to look into the alley and it was two guys towering over a little human.

I tried to see who it was that called my name and it looked like it was the girl, I sighed and within a minute both the guys were knocked out cold, "So how do you know my name?"

The little girl looked confused, "Do you not remember me?" I shook my head no and she sighed "It's me Amber, your little sister." my eyes widen and I take a step back, faded memories flooding into my brain. I held my head as a sudden headache taunted me, I shook my head and closed one eye from the pain, Amber looked at me with a worried expression on her face and I started to realize the similarities in our features.

I sighed and took her back home with me not really sure what else to do, when we got back Frisk and Az were up, "Hey Chara- who is that?!" Asriel asked cutting himself off, Frisk peeked her head out of the kitchen and was surprised to see a little girl waving at her.

"Hi Asriel and Frisk, my names Amber." their mouths dropped and Frisk sped her way over to me, "Can I talk to you really quick!" she said the practically pulled me into the kitchen, when Frisk let go she crossed her arms "Care to explain?" I sighed and scratched the back of my head "Well she claims to be my little sister, of course I have no memory of her which I find weird but I didn't know what to do. And if she really was my sister I didn't feel comfortable just leaving her out there so..." I trailed off, "So?" she repeated "So I thought we could keep her here."

Frisk stood quietly then started pacing, "I have no idea how to deal with kids I don't have any siblings, I mean maybe I could deal with her the way I dealt with myself when I was a kid. No because I jumped down a hole into a place filled with monsters-" I grabbed her shoulders forcing her to look at me "Babe calm down, she doesn't look that young maybe she knows how to take care of herself."

"You mean you don't know how old she is?" I shrugged and she sighed, "Well you better go find out." I saluted her like a soldier "Yes ma'am!" she laughed and I walked out the kitchen to go talk to Amber.

((A/N it's short I know sorry))