Chapter 12

Chapter 12
September 2018

Wally

"Momma and Jazz loved South Africa. Thank you for taking us." Yasmine kisses me as we enter our house behind Jasmine and Miss Cecilia.

"But did you like it, baby?" Miss Cecilia asks Yasmine. I smile as I set the alarm system. "Stephan knows that we liked it. You told him everyday damn near."

Yasmine smiles. "Yes, I loved it, Momma," she kisses her grandmother's cheek before winking at me. "Let's get you into bed. I know you're tired."

Miss Cecilia nods and let's Yasmine walk her to her room. I look at Jasmine who gives me a sleepy smile. "Come on, my Daisy. I know you're tired."

Jasmine let's me pick her up and carry her to her yellow room where she crawls into the canopy bed and falls right to sleep. I kiss her forehead before leaving the room.

"I'm going to sleep." Yasmine tells me as she walks our room. She kisses me softly.

"Alright. But be up later tonight." I slap her ass when her backside is available to me.

She just glares at me as she closes our door. I smirk while walking down the stairs. I go into my office to do some work.

"Hey, big bro." Tre smiles as I get the family, excluding Lucy, on FaceTime.

"What you wanted to talk about? I'm tryna fuck my husband." JJ asks with an attitude.

"Deadass was tryna do the same to my girl, man." Q says.

"Shut up," I snap as they all start complaining. "I'm trying to plan Lucy's 27th birthday party. And I need y'all help."

"I'm with the shits as long as we have a little something for Rizzo. Her birthday is on the first of the month." RJ says.

"Of course. Lucy wouldn't want anything else. Gimme your ideas." I say and they start suggesting stupid shit.

"Black History Month but in October." Ben says. Instant roast.

"Rave Dance Party," Will suggests. Everyone deadpans. "Or not. It's cool."

"Something scary." Tre suggests.

"Children will be present, dumbass." Kim reminds him.

"What the fuck? Luke, Lucy, and Lola were Pennywise from IT last year." Ben says and we nod in agreement.

"I got an idea. I just wanted to hear how stupid all of y'all are," They complain as I smile. "It's going to be an indus—"

"A music industry party. You have to come dressed up as an artist or a group. Fictional included," JJ says. "That's smart as fuck, Wally."

"It's really scary how you do that, Jack. I didn't even get the entire thought out," I shake my head as she shrugs. "Alright. I already have what we all will be. RJ, Will, Ben, and Q: B2K. Me and Tre: Jamal and Hakeem Lyon."

"Good choice, bro." Tre smiles.

"JKL, Annie, Lynn, and Andra: New Edition. Luke, Chance, and Algee: SJC. New Edition will be The Temptations and SJC will be The Supremes." I say as I look at my notes.

"What about the girls?" JJ asks, referring to Lola, Charlie, and Raleigh.

"I originally thought Destiny's Child but when I thought about it again, they might want to be something cute that babies like." I answer and they all nod.