Chapter 20. Love and Hate

Phoenix's POV

When we get back to the apartment I take Lily straight up to bed I head back downstairs and Harley is standing bent over the counter with her hands covering her face.

"Look Harley if you wanna go to your moms tonight I get it." I say to her. "I know it's a lot to wrap your head around at first." 

"You should have been honest with me from the start." She growls looking up at me. "Instead you let me fall for you first." She whispers sadness coloring her tone.

I stare at her for a long moment before I speak. "You knew your dad was into bad shit Harley."

"Drugs? No that I didn't know." She whispers shaking her head. "I just killed god knows how many men I'm an eighteen year old girl Phoenix, I'm supposed to be out shopping with my friends and getting my hair done but instead I am running around California going on killing sprees and drug runs with my fucking boyfriend!" She screams.

She stomps towards the stairs angrily, she's pissed at me some part of me thinks I deserve it, the other part thinks she is overreacting as usual.

"You're overreacting!" I shout at her, she turns to glare at me then stomps forward and slaps me on the face.

I clench my jaw. "You are such a fucking brat." I growl.

"Eat me." She says angrily and turns away from me instead of letting her go up the stairs I grab her aggressively spinning her around and lifting her up. I put her down on the table she stares at me in shock.

Sometimes I almost don't know if I hate her or love her. I've never told her I loved her, I've never said that to any woman and I'm not about to say it right now because I'm far to pissed off at her I just also happen to want to fuck her too.

I grip onto her jeans and yank them off lust fills her eyes as I quickly slide her panties off she stares at me in shock.

"What are you doing?" She breathes.

"What you told me to do." I whisper dragging her to the edge of the table and getting down on my knees. I've never done this to her, not that I didn't want to because I wanted to in the shower earlier but we didn't have time for it.

As soon as my tongue touches her clit she moans loudly. I rub my tongue ring on her clit and she moans even louder.

She has her feet on my shoulders I suck her clit into my mouth. "PHOENIX!" She screams and pushes away from me I grab her in irritation and bring her back to my mouth wrapping my arms around her thighs as I bury my face back into her core and moan at how good she tastes.

She grabs my hair and pulls it roughly so I press her tighter to me moving my tongue around her clit faster. Her screams become muffled she put a hand over her mouth she start's releasing I keep my mouth on her letting her release on my tongue, her back arches and she pushes my face further into her as she screams.

Damn I didn't even have to use my fingers with her...

I stand up and stare down at her she stares up at me with the same look of lust and shock in her eyes maybe something more.

I grab her off the table, grab her shirt throwing it off and unclasp her bra.

"W-wait Phoenix what if Lily comes-" I cut her off.

"She's sleeping." I growl I spin her around tangle a hand into her hair and push her down til she's bent over the table.

I unbutton and unzip my pants they drop around my ankles and I push my boxers down. I tease her with my tip and she rubs her ass against me impatiently I smirk but keep teasing her just knowing it's pissing her off.

"Phoenix." She whines.

I go inside her just a bit and pull back out.

"Ugh!" She yells she turns around and see's the smirk on my face, she slaps me across the face angrily. "Fuck me already!" She yells.

I grab her spin her around slam her back down on the table and thrust hard inside of her. She screams loudly but then start's moving her hips in circles pressing her ass against me so I slap her hard on the ass and she moans loudly.

"You like that don't you baby?" I grunt.

"Yes." She moans and starts moving her hips faster I start pounding in and out of her her breathing and moans become ragged.

I never took her for a 'rough' kinda girl but the rougher I get with her the rougher she gets back. I pull out of her and she looks at me in confusion I move a kitchen chair sit down on it and pull her to me. Her back facing me as I force her to straddle me I slam her down on my length and she moans loudly.

I cup one of her breast squeezing it gently and rubbing her nipple with my thumb. She bounces up and down on me as her hair swings back and forth I grab her around the throat and pull her back to me her head resting beside mine as she bounces up and down on me she digs her nails into my thigh and I hiss in pain.

I force her face to mine and smash my lips to hers hungrily she doesn't give into the kiss I bite her lip and she moans I dart my tongue in her mouth and we fight for dominance.

I grab each side of her waist and help her move up and down on me faster as she begins to become wet and tight.

Her legs start to shake and she moans into my mouth and pulls my hair as she releases again I release at the same time as her, inside of her... 

She breaks the kiss and stares at me in shock for a long moment before she jumps off my lap grabs her clothes and runs up the stairs.

I guess she's still pissed off at me I actually feel a lot better then I look down at my leg and it's bleeding. "Crazy bitch." I whisper as the blood drips down my leg from her fingernails I sigh as I get up and get dressed. 

I head up the stairs and into the bedroom, she isn't in here but I hear the water of the shower running. I sigh walking the bathroom I take my clothes off and get into the shower behind her.

"You really still pissed?" I ask her.

She turns to face me. "I don't know." She whispers.

I sigh.

"Don't you think it's a little messed up to have a relationship just based on sex? I'm fairly sure that's what half my mom and dads problem was." She says as tears slip down her cheeks.

I scoff. "Damn it Harley isn't just based off sex, don't even say that." I growl.

"Then what the fuck would you call what just happened?" She asks in disbelief.

"Make up sex Miss yes I agree but who cares at least it was really good." I smirk.

"If that's all this is then I'm leaving." She whispers I back her into the corner of the shower as tears fall from her eyes.

"I know what 'just sex' feels like Harley and this is NOT it." I whisper shaking my head. "Every time I touch you rather I'm angry or happy or sad sparks fly one look at you and I melt into something I can't describe. You drive me insane, some days you drive me so up the wall that I'm about to say fuck it all, for like five minutes probably because I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't chase after you. I would definitely chase you across the whole fucking world if I had to." I admit.

Some part of me can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm gonna say it because angry or not I feel it for her and only ever her. "I love you Harley, nobody has ever meant to me what you mean to me." I whisper. "Even though you straight up piss me off but it definitely keeps it interesting." I smile.

She stares at me in shock but then smiles as I wipe the tears away from her eyes. "I love you." She whispers and smashes her lips to mine.