Chapter 18. We've Got Company

Phoenix's POV

"I'll be back later I got some shit to do tonight." I tell Harley kissing her quickly as I put my wallet and phone in my pocket.

"Like what?" She asks confused kneeling up on my bed, I grab her face between my hands and press my lips roughly to hers.

"Can't say." I tell her I kiss her forehead and head out of the apartment. 

Now I know damn well how bad the shit irritates Harley when I don't tell her what I'm doing but I'm kinda sworn to secrecy so she'll have to learn to deal with it.

I make it to the clubhouse by 8 PM and the others pull in too. "Jason you take the bike, the rest of us in the van." I tell them, I picked Jason because even though he's a funny guy the mother fucker is crazy too.

We get into the van start it up and pull quickly out of the parking lot.

We head down to a huge storage unit just on the outskirts of town.

We pull up into the huge parking lot and wait.

A semi comes rolling in. "Thats us." I say Nick, Jaden, and I climb out of the van.

After a moment a few guys climb out of the semi I've already met them once before when we spoke to the Latin Kings about a possible 'relationship.' 

"Phoenix so you're the one he sent." Kevin Rodriguez says as he comes toward's me.

"Yeah man how's it goin'?" I ask.

"Good, good." 

"You guys find a buyer for all this?" He asks.

"We're supposed to move half of it over the California border then get rid of the other half to someone else." I admit. 

Everyone hears A loud ringing noise and we turn back to see what is going on. There's a shadow that moved over by one of the other garages I run toward's where I'd seen the person and I can hear all the guys running after me but I don't got to run far as soon as I round the corner I slam straight into someone.

Her eyes meet mine in shock...FUCK!

"Harley." I breath angrily. 

"Who's that puta?" One of the other Mexican's ask.

"Oh shit." Jason says.

When I spin around to face the others I hear a gun cock, I grit my teeth and realize Kevin is aiming it at her head.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him. "She is Steven Lane's daughter." I growl.

"I don't care if the bitch is the president's daughter. The bitch don't wear a cut she shouldn't be here." Kevin says keeping the gun pointed past me at Harley. 

Harley is horror struck as he squeezes the trigger I move forward knocking his arm to the side and kicking him in the chest he goes flying back into the other Mexicans and they all fall to the ground.

Just as they're about to jump to their feet I whip my gun out at them and clench my jaw. "You've got two options, either everyone walks away alive or only we do." I threaten them.

"Alright man chill take the bitch but she best not say shit or we will find her." Kevin sneers at me. They walk away I walk after them to make sure they don't do anything stupid. They get into a van and leave. 

I spin around and look at Harley. "Are you out of your ever loving fucking mind?!" I shout at her, she slaps me across the face.

I clench my jaw and turn my head to slowly look back at her. "Where the fuck is Lily?" I ask her.

"In the car." She hisses.

I grab Harley's arm and pull her a long side of me. "Take the fucking car back to the shop." I tell Jaden.

"Nick you drive the van." I tell him.

Jason walks over to his bike kicking it to life as I pull Harley to the Semi. "You aren't seriously going to drive this thing?" She asks.

"Yes I am." I tell her pulling her to the driver side. "Get in the fucking truck."

"No." She huffs.

"Damn it Harley we ain't got time for your bullshit!" I yell at her as I open the door grab her around the waist and throw her ass up into the truck climbing in after her.

I start up the semi and release the brakes and put it into first gear. 

"YOU'RE DEALING COCAINE!" She yells at me. "Are you crazy?! As if boosting cars isn't enough?!" 

"Damn it Harley I am doing what I'm told!" I yell at her. "It isn't like I do the shit!"

She snorts and rolls her eyes as I pull the truck out of the parking lot.

"Oh right you stupid ass like dealing it is sooo much better than doing it!" She shouts.

I shrug. "As long as I'm not the junkie who cares?" I ask.

"God your head is so far up my father's ass it isn't even funny." She growls.

"Oh would you shut the fuck up!" I yell at her. "You knew when we got together I worked for your father!"

"I should have went back to Florida the second I turned eighteen." She says angrily.

"Great Harley fucking leave I don't care anymore!" I yell at her. "You nearly got us all killed tonight, I saved your fucking ass and you still got the nerve to lecture me about something stupid! You knew not half the shit I did was legal! You should not have been fucking following me I told you I had a fucking job to do I ain't got time for this shit with you!" 

She leans over about to punch me in the balls but I push her roughly back down into her seat. 

"Don't you dare fuckin hit me in the balls." I growl at her. 

"Stupid asshole!" She yells taking her shoe off and throwing at me but I dodge it.

"Would you knock that shit off!" I yell at her as I shift gears and get the truck going sixty down the highway when something suddenly slams into the ass end of the truck.

Harley goes flying toward's the windshield from the impact but I quickly throw my arm out and push her back into the seat. "Get your fucking seat belt on." I growl and look in my mirror.

There's a semi behind me plus two trucks and a van.

"Fuck." I growl and the other semi slams into us again I swerve slightly.

"What the fuck is going on Phoenix?!" Harley yells.

"We've got company. Someone knows what is on this truck and they want it." I say through a clenched jaw.

"So give it to them!" She yells.

"I can't do that!" I yell back at her.

I reach over fasten her seat belt she stares at me wide eyed. "Hold on to something." I tell her she grips onto the seat holding it for dear life and I slam on my brakes.

A/N: ALRIGHT SHIT IS GETTING GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie guys this is like MY FAVORITE CHAPTER so far.

Sons Of PurgatoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara