Chapter 14. Oops

Harley's POV

We go back to my place, he pulls the car up into the driveway and parks it. When we get out of the car Phoenix takes Lily from me and carries her into the house. 

Once in my bedroom Phoenix lays her down on my bed and we both get into bed. He has Lily on one side of him and me on the other. He props himself up on his side as I lay on my back and he kisses me softly.

Every part of my body aches for him to touch me and he does, he cups my cheek and runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I open my mouth he slips his tongue into my mouth massaging it with mine.

I roll onto my side tangling a hand into his hair and fitting my body perfectly against his so perfect...

It's an intense feeling when your body seems to fit so well into somebody else's fitting in a way it never did with anyone else. He groans quietly into my mouth sliding his hand from my cheek to my neck. 

I wrap a leg around his hip and rub my front against his. He breaks the kiss traveling his hand that was on my neck to my breast and down my ribs to my waist as he starts sucking and biting on my neck.

He pushes his front harder against me and I can feel his length through his jeans I moan loudly. He slides his hand under my shirt gripping tighter onto my waist digging his nails into my skin, I run a hand up his shirt feeling his abs. 

His lips find mine again and he darts his tongue back into my mouth. My skin feels like it's on fire and my stomach is full of butterflies I feel like if I don't have him soon I might explode. He runs his hand down to my jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them quickly sliding a hand down my panties.

As soon as he starts rubbing my clit a realization hits me. "Oh god Phoenix." I moan. "Wait your sister is in here we can't." 

"She's sleeping." He argues.

I laugh but even my laugh comes out a bit of a moan. "I think the bed shaking would wake her up." I point out, he chuckles and groans moving his hand away from me. I pant heavily and feel unbelievable sexually frustrated.

His gaze meets mine as he brings his hand to his mouth and licks the finger he was touching me with. My jaw drops in shock but it was so damn hot. "You taste good." He mumbles his eyes filled with lust.

"Shower?" I ask.

"Now?" He asks in surprise.

"Yes." I whimper. He jumps off the bed grabs me lifting me up I squeal in surprise he smashes his lips to mine as he carries me to the bathroom.

He sets me down, grabs my shirt and pulls it off of me then pulls his own shirt off I grab the waist band of his jeans unbuttoning them quickly and pushing them down as he pushes mine down. He presses his lips to mine and unclasps my bra.

I push his boxers down at the same time that he slides my panties down the last of our clothing falling to the floor. The light in my bathroom is one that you turn to make dim or bring and we left it dim. He pushes me back towards the shower.

He turns the water on then his expression becomes thoughtful. "Have you..." He trails off.

I bite my lip. "Not in a shower." I mumble.

He purses his lips for a moment then shrugs. He lifts me off the floor stepping into the shower I close the shower door and he smashes me up against the tile.

My heart is hammering so hard in my chest it's almost louder then the sound of the water. He smashes his lips to mine I open my mouth and he massages his tongue with mine. Suddenly he slams into me his length filling me. "Phoenix!" I moan loudly breaking the kiss and arching my back.

He buries his head into the crook of my neck and groans. "Holy fuck." I may not be a virgin but it's been a while since I had sex,  and he is bigger so it hurts for a moment.

He starts sucking and biting on my neck thrusting in and out of me hard but not fast. I tangle my hands into his hair and pull it. He brings his lips back to mine exploring my mouth with his tongue.

His thrusts start picking up I break the kiss throwing my head back as pleasure fills me. My gaze comes back to his he's watching me so intently that it makes me moan. "Damn miss you're so tight." He groans between thrusts. I push his wet hair back out of his eyes, he clenches his jaw as he pounds into me faster, I moan with each thrusts.

He lowers head down to my breast sucking one into his mouth. "Phoenix!" I moan loudly he smashes his lips back to mine holding me up with just one arm and sliding one hand down the length of my body til he reaches my clit.

The knots that are already in my stomach become tighter. "Please Phoenix." I beg wanting him to go faster and harder.

"Please what Miss?" He asks as his eyes met mine.

"Harder." I moan. He wraps both arms back around me and starts slamming his length in and out of me.

He's going so hard and fast I don't know how he's still holding me up. I grab onto his hair pulling it so hard that his head becomes further away from me. His gaze meets mine as I come undone. "Oh fuck me!" I scream. "Phoenix!"

Just as my orgasm ends he quickly pulls out of me coming undone too. His chest rising and falling as he pants both of us out of breath. 

I stare at him in confusion.

"I forgot a condom." He admits knitting his eyebrows together. 

"Oh." I breath, I'm on birth control but it doesn't hurt to be extra safe...

He sets me down on my feet my legs shake and give it out he quickly grabs me around the waist supporting all my weight. I look up into his eyes and he looks down into mine he kisses me softly. "You're perfect." He mumbles against my lips.

"Mmm so are you." I mumble and smile tiredly. 

"Ready for bed?" He asks.

"Yes." I whisper. 

We get out, dry off and get dressed going back to my bedroom. I lay closest to Lily and he gets in bed beside m I lay on my side facing Lily. Phoenix wraps an arm around me tightly and kisses my head. "Night baby."

"Night." I mumble and quickly fall asleep.

*******************

A sudden knocking noise pulls me from my sleep I sit up tiredly Phoenix and Lily do the same then my door suddenly swings open. Mom is in the doorway with dad behind her, they both gasp in shock Phoenix and I's eyes grow huge at the sight of them.

"W-wait!" I stutter as my dad comes walking across the bedroom.

A/N: oh shit!😍🤣😲😎😈🤷‍♀️😭