Chapter Thirty-Seven

Começar do início

“I am excited, of course I am. I am also not excited at all.”

“Luke I don’t want to be the reason that you don’t have a good time. You deserve to be excited this is huge. So please be excited, for me.”

“Fine, but only for you not because we’re going on tour.”

“Okay, good!” I say smiling.

“When does the actual tour start?”

“Um, I think the manager said in about a week and a half. We make the decisions on the songs so that is all done, but we need to practice on the big stage and get used to it.”

“Well its good that it starts, it doesn’t give you too much time to overthink and get nervous about. I’m gonna find a way to watch your very first show.”

“Please do, I am sure there will be live streams and stuff. I don’t know if they will be for us or the boys but yes, you need to somehow figure that out.”

“Twitter is a magical thing Luke.” I say and laugh.

We continue to put stuff in the bag and once we’re all done its about 1:00. It will take them about an hour to get to the airport from where we are so the boys bring all the suitcases to the front of the house and we just wait.

All eight of us are sitting there, no one having anything to say.

“Can I just say something?” Michael says out of nowhere.

“yeah sure mate” Calum answers him. We all look to Michael who is now standing, and I must say I am quite scared.

“This has been the best couple of months that I have yet to experience. I want to say on behalf of us all, I fucking love you guys. I cannot believe the relationships we created. This is fucking stupid that you can’t come with us, because believe me when I say if you could you fucking would be. No one will ever mean more to us than the four of you.” He finishes talking and then he sits back down. I look around, Quinn and Beth are crying and the boys are just sitting there smiling like idiots.

“I think we need to hug it out” Calum says and we all get up and laugh. All of us come together in a circle in a big ass family hug.

While we are all still standing there not talking or moving the door opens, and James walks in.

“Hey guys, sorry to interrupt” He says and we all turn around to look at him. My face now stained with tears.

“It’s fine.” Calum says.

“Are you all ready to go?” He asks us. We all look around, no one is ready; but then again no one will ever be ready.