Chapter Two

I don’t think that my mouth could be any further down my body then it already is. When I looked behind me in the car I see four, yes four boys, they are definitely not from here. They can tell my confusion, but they seem to not understand it.

“Um James, do you want to explain this to me?” I say extending my arm to the four boys in the back.

“Yes actually I can explain it very well.”

“Okay, go on.”

“I will, soon. Just hang in there, don’t worry everything will be fine.”

“That sounds like something someone says when NOTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE JAMES” I raise my voice cause now im getting angry and worried about my safety. I mean how much do I really know James? I thought I knew him pretty good, but this seems a little something like a kidnapping scene in a movie.

“Let’s just go an get coffee and talk about it there okay?”

“Yeah, fine whatever.” We drive for what seems like a really long time the only thing that is making noise in the car is the music playing. I have never heard this song before and it’s becoming quite catchy in my head. I wanna ask what it is but I feel like I can’t speak with all of the eyes staring at me from behind.

 When we finally get to the coffee stop we are just outside of our quaint little town. The six of us get out of the car and walk into the café.

“What do you want Aubrey, I’m buying?”

“I, um I’ll just have an Ice Coffee, with sugar and milk please.”

“Boys?” James says.

And then they talk, and it definitely approves my prior theory to them not being from here.

“I will have a coffee please.” The one with the coloured hair says. I can tell they’re not from here because of their voices. When they answer they have Australian accents and I would be lying if I said I didn’t love them. The other three agree and James orders everyone’s drinks and then we go an get a table.

The whole time we’re drinking the table is completely silent as if none of us feel like we should talk. However, I’m bored of not saying anything so I start.

“Where are you guys from? You are definitely not from here?” I ask breaking the awkward silence filing the table.

“We’re from Australia,” ha knew it. “In Sydney” the one that answers has a lip ring and the other three just sit there nodding their heads.

“Do you guys have names?” I say, prompting the conversation since no one else is.

“Yes.” They say all together. Seriously.

“Okay…. Well what are they?”